As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 weeks away - a record

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks away - a record

We have just returned from 3 weeks away in our Dimension which is a bit of a record for us. We spent half the time on the south coast then went to the IOW which was lovely.

It was lovely to bump into Twin1 on the Isle of Wight too, sorry we didn't have time for a longer chat as we were on the way to catch the ferry.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Yes great to meet Twin1, sorry if we smelled of garlic, hope it was not too overpowering!! (Nice chilli with garlic bread the night before)

Comment

hi

hi it nice for you to get away and unwind now think ware u going off to for next 3 weeks and remember if u come north kettle allways on TOM DENISE,north yorks

Comment

Cheers Tom, I'd need cake too though.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Cheers Tom, I'd need cake too though.
          YOU WILL HAVE TO BET ME TO THE CAKE AS I LIKE CAKES AS WELL. Nice to see you sore some souther members as we as we had a vis from cordyroy and his wife so got 2 R20 that day . Keep good work up tom

Comment

twin1

Hi ,lovely to see you both,NO ! no garlic smells. ur ok we never stop eating it.
            The island is a lovely place,we hope to see you here again soon.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X