This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our first venture in our roma

we stayed at a wee campsite called achindarroch which was quiet for easter wkend but had just been taken over,near ballachulish Fort William way, scenery was awesome due to recent snow. The owners even drove us to a nearby seafood restuarant and picked us up! which was very kind, we had a great time and cant wait to be off again,we bought a movelite square awning but didnt try it out this visit.Even the cold didnt dampen our enthusiasm but hopefully our next trip should be warmer

That was certainly excellent customer service Glad to hear that your first venture went well. Did you take pictures of the scenery? Like us we had our first trip and didn't try the new awning but look forward to our next trip.
    Jessie

Comment

photos

Couldn`t believe it on a clear blue sky,snow covered mountains, and our camera wouldnt work,was okay next day where typical scottish weather was dull cloudy and rainy ha will just have to return sometime!will attach photo soon

Comment

Sounds a great trip Smokie, now the weather is getting warmer if you are anything like us you will be out every chance you get.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Sounds wonderful! so glad you enjoyed it!

If it's any consolation, my camera always plays up when I have the perfect shot in view... or I mess it up myself with camera shake! LOL!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X