This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!

Lovely sunny day, decided to work out how the drive-away awning goes up!! Mmmmm are you meant to undo all the zips and open the whole thing out and then work across the top to put the rails in? Stand it up and do the zips up? We didn't do it this way it is just a thought. We followed their instructions but not getting anywhere!! Is there a knack to it? because we cannot work it out It's back in it's bag after an hour and a half and a tea break and a neighbour trying to be helpful!! How can something that is said to be simple to put together become infuriatingly not!!!! I looked on you tube to see if anyone has filmed something for simpletons like us!! No there isn't anything Anyone offering to do a video demonstration? or just tell us how you did it PLEASE!!!!
    Jessie

is it the movelite you have??
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention the make, yes it is, and we were hoping to use it next weekend!! The instructions are the same on their website as on our instructions in the bag, but there must be something very simple we are not making sense of... crazy!!!
      Jessie

Comment

I'll pm you my mobile no, give me a ring.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

Thank you for your help Glenw. You're a star. We shall have another go tomorrow and let you know how we get on..
            Jessie

Comment

No problem, if you get stuck and want to ring tomorrow, i'll be around all day until 4ish.

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
                I looked on you tube to see if anyone has filmed something for simpletons like us!! No there isn't anything Anyone offering to do a video demonstration?
                What a brilliant idea, I wouldn't know how to describe how to do it but I think we will have a go at doing a video of how to put it up and put it on our YouTube site, watch this space.

Hope you are sorted now.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

"But I think we will have a go at doing a video of how to put it up and put it on our YouTube site, watch this space".

This should be well worth watching - can't wait - NO builders bum shots, mind !! ( unless they're Paulines' )

Mike

Comment

well, if we were to have videoed ourselves yesterday I would have sent it to Harry Hill's programme and won ourselves £250! Especially when you are getting with a neighbour who trys to help put it up!!!! I had to walk away

Glenw was kind enough to give me some tips and hopefully, sometime today we can succeed!!
                    Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post

This should be well worth watching - can't wait - NO builders bum shots, mind !! ( unless they're Paulines' )

Mike
                      Better make sure to wear high neck tops too - don't want it to turn x-rated

Comment

We did it, after another call to glen husband insists another re-run today!!! Never had so much fun I tried to put him off until tomorow but NO!!!
                        Last edited by jessiem; 13-04-2010, 19:22.
                        Jessie

Comment

It does get easier with every try, Jessie! Take heart - you'll wonder why you thought it was so hard after a few goes.

Derek and Penny helped me with mine the first time, at the first SMH meet I went to. They had only just bought theirs, so they worked theirs out, then helped me! LOL, fun and games....

Comment

I hope it does jayjay !! managed to get out of a retry as daughter and 5 month old grandson turned up, you can't spend enough time with grandchildren can you?? That's my excuse
                            Jessie

Comment

It's a pretty good one I'd say!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X