As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes to campsite reviews on website

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes to campsite reviews on website

I am implementing some changes to the campsite reviews section of the website. I have put a google map on the Scotland section with clickable markers linking to the campsite review, hopefully this will make it easier to navigate. I have also put google maps showing the location of individual campsites on the reviews.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/Area%20maps/scotland.html

I will be updating the other sections as and when I can.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Very useful idea! thanks

Comment

Yes - a great idea! Much easier to find the campsites and reviews this way. Well done and thanks!

Comment

Mmmm, not sure this is such a good idea Graham.
        I have looked at the new reviews and they just serve to make an already long list of places to visit even longer!

Seriously though, it is nice to read reviews from people I feel I know (even if I've not actually met them yet!)
        Sue

Comment

What's the policy on updating reviews? I was going to write a review on a campsite in gairloch (Sands) - see "Paul" did one in 2009 - the only changes are the price - it is marginally dearer (cost us £17.50 last week - 2 adults + EHU), also now a nice little cafe on site. Great site - it is so big that you can find a really private spot yet still have all the amenities close by.

Comment

Probably the best way is to submit the information as if you are submitting a review and G&P will amend the existing review but I'm sure that they would be equally happy to receive a 2nd review of the site to be put on the website.
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X