As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website updates

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website updates

Over the weekend I added some new campsite reviews and also linked Graham's video reviews.

I also added a demountable manual which someone kindly shared.

Plus a couple of new recipes.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/updates.html

I can vouch for the fact that the Sea Bass, Tomato and Chorizo is absolutely yummy, as are all the others of course.

:eat:
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I had my new Skillet delivered yesterday and will be trying it out today. Lunnie told me how fantastic they are so I had to have one. It seems like you dont need any other pans so that will be a bonus. I will let you know how it goes today.

Comment

i'll be interested to see how you get on with it, I am still debating, so much to choose from in the cooking utensil dept!!
        Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
          i'll be interested to see how you get on with it, I am still debating, so much to choose from in the cooking utensil dept!!
          We've had one for ages, they are brilliant to take in a small van and they cook up some lovely food as you can see from the website.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the new campsite reviews and recipes.

At the moment I'm still just taking in all the info I can, but once I find a van and get equipped I'll hope to be sending in reviews and recipes of my own.

.... and possibly quite a few 'how do I ???' posts as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Pema Lily View Post
              Thanks for the new campsite reviews and recipes.

At the moment I'm still just taking in all the info I can, but once I find a van and get equipped I'll hope to be sending in reviews and recipes of my own.

.... and possibly quite a few 'how do I ???' posts as well!
              Thanks Pema Lily we are always looking for campsite reviews and recipes to add to our website, and don't worry about 'how do I???' posts there is always someone who can answer your question or point you in the right direction.
              Graham

Comment

Thanks, Graham.

Knowing that I have this forum as a resource is really encouraging me to go forward with my plans for motorhoming. Always good to have some back-up!

Comment

Does anyone have recipies for cooking with the double skillet that could be shared. As a new owner of the said wonderfull cooking implement, which I believe should be in all shops, I would like to hear other cooks experience of good & bad experiences with the double skillet. Like , how do you bake a cake in it, do you put the cake straight into the skillet or do you put the cake tin in the skillet ? My roast dinner was okay but a bit burnt, my fault, but you learn by your mistakes.Next days dinner was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
                    Does anyone have recipies for cooking with the double skillet that could be shared.
                    Most the recipes on here done with a double skillet.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/cookinginasmallmotorhome.html

Scroll down for recipes.

Wendy cooks delicious cakes in the double skillet, hopefully she will be along soon with her expert advice.

Graham (sorting himself out for some more of Wendy's cake next time we meet)
                    Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
                      Over the weekend I added some new campsite reviews and also linked Graham's video reviews.

I also added a demountable manual which someone kindly shared.

Plus a couple of new recipes.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/updates.html
                      Thanks for the demountable manual a bit too late for us as we have muddled through demounting etc of our 1987 Bedford Romahome. It was great to see we had worked out most things. Good to have the tec stuff though.
                      Great site with lots of useful things on. We are struggling with fixing our new Suncamp Moto awning to our unit. If anyone has some tips it would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisroma View Post

Thanks for the demountable manual a bit too late for us as we have muddled through demounting etc of our 1987 Bedford Romahome. It was great to see we had worked out most things. Good to have the tec stuff though.
                        Great site with lots of useful things on. We are struggling with fixing our new Suncamp Moto awning to our unit. If anyone has some tips it would be helpful.
                        You work too hard Pauleen. Just a quick thank you from me to say how much I appreciate this site!

ChrisRoma - can you post a pic or a link for your awning? I used to have a Bedford Demountable Roma and can probably help if I can see the awning!

Here's a link to the thread where we were discussing awnings and a pic of the Movelite I had and how it went over the back....
                        http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...read.php?t=493

Comment

Cake

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                          Most the recipes on here done with a double skillet.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/cookinginasmallmotorhome.html

Scroll down for recipes.

Wendy cooks delicious cakes in the double skillet, hopefully she will be along soon with her expert advice.

Graham (sorting himself out for some more of Wendy's cake next time we meet)
                          Cake did someone mention cake hope their will be enough left over for me i love all cakes the bigger the better,i got into trouble trying to pick the Icing from my wedding cake before we both had the knife to cut it with, can still feel the slap from my now ex save some for me Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer101 View Post
                            save some for me Graham
                            No chance, when cake and me are in the same room, it doesn't last long.
                            Graham

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                              You work too hard Pauleen. Just a quick thank you from me to say how much I appreciate this site!
                              Awww thanks JayJay, it is my pleasure. Just wish I had more time, there are some Reviews still waiting to go on (thanks Roger and Paul) we have been too busy enjoying camping this weekend to get them on

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X