As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Toilet

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Toilet

I am thinking of refitting a toilet into Buzz, my Romahome, and, because it isnt the original Romahome interior, and with the bed going into the cab... there is an extra space? cupboard area, forward of the fridge/cooker area..

http://www.jiffyregister.fotopic.net/p19645961.html (see here)

So, i was thinking, that if i plan to go out and about on my own, that i may use this as a toilet house again, as the previous owner said thats what they used it for!

So, my question is, which toilet should i go for?

And how much hassle is it? As i never had one before!
    JIFFY REGISTER - Click Here
    BBQ - Our other Hobby

Hi

Our Outlook has a Thetford 365. It is the biggest of the Thetford portables. When we had our C15 we had a 235. The only differences are the capacities of the tanks.

Peter

Comment

I would have to check the dimensions of the 'gap' i suppose, to see which fitted!
      JIFFY REGISTER - Click Here
      BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

Easiest (and probably cheapest option) is one of these:

http://www.outdoormegastore.co.uk/ac...e_Toilet_.html

or a luggable loo. The above looks neater though. Just a bucket really - but it means you dont have to carry chemicals around with you. I have the luggable loo and when on my own I just empty every day, rinse then spray with zoflora+water, so nice and fresh for the next time. I use blue chemical stuff if there's more than me going!

Mine couldn't be housed under a seat, so I used it (for nightime use) in the awning, or if not using the awning (on my own) I would just chuck it outside in the daytime and bring it in and put in the footwell at night.
        Last edited by jayjay; 07-05-2010, 08:44.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X