As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Peg' and Jac back from south of France (Camping Pegomas, St Remy-en-Provence)

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Peg' and Jac back from south of France (Camping Pegomas, St Remy-en-Provence)

Hi all,
    Wish we could have brought back the somewhat nicer weather with us from Provence!
    My new (to me) Outlook didn't miss a beat all the way to the Med and back. Enjoyed plenty of attention from the interested French and German campers who just loved the compact, cute design of the 'van. I took along my good friend Malcolm (who is NOT keen on camping) and I have to say, he was a very good sport. It took plenty of organisation and dedication to routine to make it doable for two non-partners, especially as the weather was not always warm enough to just loll about outside the van. Will post some photos of our set up as soon as I get around to it. Also, if anyone would like information and advice about camping in the South of France, get in touch. I lived and worked there for a while and know it quite well.
    Time now to concentrate on selling Rosie the Romahome Duo!! See you all at the Spring Meet...

Jacsprat

Sounds like a great trip....very envious of the warmer weather!

Whippety

http://www.whippetywanderings.co.uk

Comment

Sounds like you had a good trip!

I bet you can really feel that biting east wind now you're back in the UK!

My caravan is only just a bit bigger than a Roma, and me and my best mate, Linda (non-partners also!) also have a routine which makes it doable! Mind you, the awning really helps there!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X