This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New video review - Blackwall Plantation, Derbyshire

I have just added another review, this time for the Caravan Club site on the shores of Carsington Reservoir, near Ashbourne in Derbyshire.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smallmot.../6/bPdHIBMzTKE
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Hi Graham

Your reviews are so helpful and it is nice of you to do a video too.

I have to say that I agree with you about the club sites being too gravelly. T and I call them 'caravan suburbia' and avoid them like the plague. We feel like we are camping in a car park. However some people love them and good that we are all different.

I like the small 5 van sites or even farmer's fields with minimal facilities.

A friend of mine gave me the usual response of 'Well I suppose some of the sites can be as luxurious as you like these days' I just could not convince her that as soon as we hear the words, clubhouse, swimming pool etc we run a mile!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post

I like the small 5 van sites or even farmer's fields with minimal facilities.
      Yes, I am hoping to do video reviews of some of those too, we keep saying we will use more sites like those as we don't use all the facilities on the all singing dancing sites so we might as well be in a farmer's field.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

But Graham, we like to keep these little treasures to ourselves!!!

Seriously, we have stayed on some stunning tiny sites and last week we were in a farmer's field with just water and chemical disposal, we even had to take our rubbish home with us. BUT the view over Minehead, Watchet and Dunster with Dunkery Beacon ( where we had previously walked to) in the distance was fantastic.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X