This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excited - new van!

Well after deciding that we will be using more campsites with no facilities, we have done the deal and are abandoning our little Outlook. We have just bought a Dimension R30 with the all important 'cassette' loo and shower.

I plucked up the courage, thanks Graham for your reassurance that I would find this bigger van great to drive. Test drive went well and we are now just waiting for it to be made ready.

First trip booked for early June.

Wow, that is good news, welcome to the Dimension owners club, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Is it new? Where did you buy it from?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
      Well after deciding that we will be using more campsites with no facilities, we have done the deal and are abandoning our little Outlook. We have just bought a Dimension R30 with the all important 'cassette' loo and shower.

I plucked up the courage, thanks Graham for your reassurance that I would find this bigger van great to drive. Test drive went well and we are now just waiting for it to be made ready.

Hi

We guarantee that you won't regret it
      We went away last week-end to Eype (near Bridport) and had such a super time. We absolutely love the time spent in our Dimension.

Keith and Gail

Comment

We collected our Dimension today and she is now loaded up in the drive. Could easily turn the Outlook round in the drive even with the car parked there but the Dimension is much bigger so it looks like a tree may have to be sacrificed. I had to do a hundred point turn or at least it felt like that today. Almost impossible to reverse onto my road at times. The tree is in the wrong position and is throwing roots a bit too near the house anyway so needs to go.

Can't wait to get away and use the van.

Comment

Let the good times begin, have a great time with your new van, looking forward to giving it the "once over" at Polstead.

Shame about the tree.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It only seems big now as you are comparing it with your last van. Shouldn't take too long for your confidence to grow. Shame about the tree but hopefully a sacrifice worth making.

Enjoy your maiden voyage !!!! Terry will need to learn how to navigate from a higher riding position.

Keith and Gail

Comment

Dimension Day

Congratulations on your Dimension. I've just bought a new one too. Had a day out in it today for a picnic at Bala Lake. I'll be interested to hear how you get on. You'll soon get used to driving it. I still leave a bit too much clearance on the near side but better safe than sorry. Agree, the bathroom is great.

Comment

We collected our Dimension today and she is now loaded up in the drive. Could easily turn the Outlook round in the drive even with the car parked there but the Dimension is much bigger so it looks like a tree may have to be sacrificed. I had to do a hundred point turn or at least it felt like that today. Almost impossible to reverse onto my road at times. The tree is in the wrong position and is throwing roots a bit too near the house anyway so needs to go.

Can't wait to get away and use the van.
                Save the tree & Reverse onto your drive instead

Comment

Well, we had a great walking weekend at Lyme Regis in the Dimension and have sorted out most of the little changes and am off in a minute to get new non slip matting. Managed to drive her fine, in fact she is a joy to drive. I am hoping our little Outlook goes to a good home as she is a little star.

One day I may even manage to master the computer and find out how to work the trip thingy!!! Then I will start on the integral satnav which is currently in competition with our tomtom.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X