This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toyota hiace campervan

I would like to buy a small awning/porch awning for my toyota hiace and was wanting some advice on what to buy.
    Not too expensive. Any help would be grateful.

a lot if not most use the Movelite Drive Away Awning

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...l_3cbc1pwisz_b
    Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

Comment

If you put the word 'awning' into the search engine (above, right hand side, 'search this site') you will find plenty of threads with photo's on this topic...

Are you looking for one which goes on the side, does the toyota have a sliding side door?

Comment

Sunncamp Silhouette Motor Awning New for 2013 is a nice small awning easy to put up and mine cost £135 is 7ft wide by 5ft aprox plus another 3ft for the tunnel bit, comes complete with built in groundsheet and 5000 Hydrostatic head so shouldn't leak in bad rain.

Comment

As already stated most campers on here go for the Outdoor Revolution Movelite but I personally prefer the Khyam quick erect awnings. At the moment I use a Freestanding Khyam Shelter which is more Gazebo than awning but they also make proper drive away awnings with a connecting tunnel. They are dearer but I think they are worth it.
          Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

When I had my Toyota Hiace van I used a Khyam Quick Erect Tourer. I could put the whole thing up myself, whatever the weather and take it down on my own. It lasted 3 very full caming seasons and spares are available for joints etc. Probably not the cheapest but def one of the best (IMO). The awning could be attached to the Fiama wind out awning easily.

Comment