This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Camaret-su-Mer

Currently on the large municipal site in Camaret. It's almost empty but they've been cutting the grass today and opened the men's toilet block so it looks like they're anticipating a big influx this weekend...

Camaret is a wonderful place and the weather is perfect. Still got 3 weeks to go before we have to come back....

Saw Jules on the ferry - don't know where they went after getting off (we took the wrong turn and had a scenic trip through Cherbourg on a Sunday afternoon).

Celia's birthday today so I bought her a Breton fresh-egg holder. If she's lucky, I met let her cook me a curry tonight.

I'll try and post some photos later.

Doug

Get that sun shining Doug... over in 2 weeks.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Hi Doug,

Great to meet you and Celia in the queue at Portsmouth. I took a pic of your Berlingo & our Romahome snuggling up on the deck of the ferry - i'll post it if you don't mind.

We went to Brittany. It was a bit cool in the North so we went south to a nice campsite near Vannes and it was all just totally brilliant.

Wasn't the weather heavenly all the way!

Hope the rest of your stay is going well
      Jules

Comment

Jules

Didn't realise you were going to Brittany as well. Vannes is definitely on our "to do" list - someone on the ferry home recommended a municipal site just to the south of Vannes, it wasn't the one you were on by any chance was it?

We had best part of 3 weeks at Camaret-sur-Mer which was beautiful and so was the weather. Then a couple of days at Huelgoat and a few more at Dinan. All lovely places and continuing good weather

Back home now in rainy Devizes (blimey, sun has JUST come out )

By all means post the photo - look forward to seeing it. Which board are you going to put it on? I must post some of my pics as well.

Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,
          Grrr having camera probs (actually memory card) , think i might have to get a new card reader.

The site we were on near Vannes wasn't a municipal this time, it's called Penboch, a bit posh but ok as used the ACSI card.

Camaret sounds lovely, must check it out.

Have just been to Ireland for a 5 days (in the car because staying with a friend) and the weather was also wonderful. It's raining back here in London though..oh well it's good for the garden plus no more hols for a while but will try to steal a few days in the Peak district in early Sept if the boss doesn't mind, plus our usual weekends at Setthorns in the New Forest.

I'll let you know when i've sorted that pic.
          J

Comment

3 more weeks and back over to France for the 3rd time this year. Can't wait. Best bit is not planning just go where your nose takes you, and give the ACSI a bashing.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

We are booked to go back in September but (don't tell anyone) we are staying in a git...

Doug

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X