This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new video reviews

I have uploaded a couple of video reviews.

CHEDDAR CAMPING AND CARAVAN CLUB SITE
    Apologies as it is a bit jumpy for some reason.

LITTLE COTTON CAMP SITE, DARTMOUTH

These are the first two sites we stayed at on our holiday, two more to follow.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Cheddar C & CC site ...I can recommend this site.....beautifully situated on the high limestone of the Mendips and in close proximity to Wells (which had a fantastic Farmers market). Close to the site is a really good farmshop.
    We stayed in one of 2 static caravans ... hired through C & CC Self Catering Section...very nice standard and good value....check their website as they often have Late Availability offers on self catering.
    Lots of nice walking from the site and two places to eat in Priddy ...both of which were a reasonable standard. The pubs in Priddy are in easy staggering distance to the site but take a torch.
    Worth staying here just for the pasties from the On Site Bakery.

Comment

Another video review

I've uploaded another video review from our holidays, this time its St. Agnes Beacon Caravan Club Site in Cornwall.

Anyone who is interested can view it here:

St. Agnes Beacon
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Stayed at Cheddar at the end of May (Wednesday - Saturday) in the hard-standing area below the static caravans. First night there was one other MH in that area, the second night just me! By Friday night, unsurprisingly, things were busier and I came back from Wells to find a Nu Venture on the pitch next to me - cue small van chatting! The big field next door (that Graham filmed in) had a lot more people in, particularly tents.

Peaceful...apart from the cows mooing in the field behind and the rain in the night. Fortunately the days were sunny.

I got addicted to the Danish pastries available from the on-site bakery, and picked up a box of eggs, all different colours, with the deepest-yellow yokes I've ever seen.
        Attached Files
        Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X