This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorhome Parking

My daughter paid for a yrs subs for MMM magazine for my birthday and inside this months issue was a booklet which had Motorcaravan friendly parking in the UK, in it. It seems to cover most of the country and there is a web site,its www.motorhomeparking.co.uk. This could be usefull as we all know ,it can be difficult finding a parking spot. Much better to know before we go where we can park. If I have put this in the wrong section then I am sure Pauline can move it for me.

I think this link has been posted before but thanks for the reminder as you say it's a great website to consult before you visit somewhere.

No need to move it I think its appropriate to this section.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Ah..this must be the site of another hard-working Graham (crawl, crawl) whom I met at Knutsford last weekend (Northern Motorhome Show) as we were both members of another motorhome forum/group. In fact, I think he helped me set up my utility tent, and he definitely helped me a couple of months ago when I was trying to find the best parking spaces in Bath.

He's been in contact with various councils across the UK trying to clarify parking restrictions....top man.
      Neil

Comment

Web sites for POI's

Thanks for the info. I am always on the lookout for websites with useful satnav POI files. Any more anyone?

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X