This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An outdoor dinette table

Well, I had the Eberspacher fixed (Ouch!!££££!!won't blow that in a hurry in future) and now Conrad Anderson have installed sat/nav. Brilliant job. They also sorted out the reversing sensors which were bleeping madly. Apparently they had been set too low and recorded every bump in the road when going backwards. Solution? Glue them pointing upwards. Have now fitted 4 removable legs to the Pullman dinette table. In your local accessory shop (or on line Leisure Direct) you can buy 4 detachable table legs and fittings for £6.28 each inc. VAT. Putting the table in all installation positions one can easily chalk the area where the fittings would obstruct. Then simply screw each fitting to the table taking care screws not too long. There is enough room to slide your legs comfortably under when in the dinette position. So now we have a dual purpose inside/outside table. Happy Roming.

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
    Well, I had the Eberspacher fixed (Ouch!!££££!!won't blow that in a hurry in future) and now Conrad Anderson have installed sat/nav. Brilliant job. They also sorted out the reversing sensors which were bleeping madly. Apparently they had been set too low and recorded every bump in the road when going backwards. Solution? Glue them pointing upwards. Have now fitted 4 removable legs to the Pullman dinette table. In your local accessory shop (or on line Leisure Direct) you can buy 4 detachable table legs and fittings for £6.28 each inc. VAT. Putting the table in all installation positions one can easily chalk the area where the fittings would obstruct. Then simply screw each fitting to the table taking care screws not too long. There is enough room to slide your legs comfortably under when in the dinette position. So now we have a dual purpose inside/outside table. Happy Roming.
    excellant,well done,now will you join us at Morton in marsh? You can show us all your new van.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

What about Moreton in the Marsh?

Ian, I can't find anything anywhere about a meeting at Moreton in the Marsh. Graham

Comment

Ian, I can't find anything anywhere about a meeting at Moreton in the Marsh. Graham
        look in the fancy meeting up section its called annual SMH spring meet,Moreton in Marsh.All the details are there and its a good time to meet the family.

Comment

What about Moreton in the Marsh?

Comment

Going to Moreton in the Marsh

Sussed it out now, Ian, and yes, we will definitely be there. Look for the HyLo with 2 people frantically pulling things apart and generally making a mess of things. That'll be us! See you there. Graham and Carole

Comment

Sussed it out now, Ian, and yes, we will definitely be there. Look for the HyLo with 2 people frantically pulling things apart and generally making a mess of things. That'll be us! See you there. Graham and Carole
              its a great way to get tips and information and meet the rest of the family of SMHC.They are super people,so friendley.I have added your names to the latest list of people coming.
              I have booked sunshine.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X