X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension

Hi All.

As with previous Panel van conversion like the Peugeot Boxer vans we have had The Dimension front winnow seems plagued with stain marks from the drips off the Luton the top of the windscreen is hard to reach I have a caravan window cleaner one side has a sponge cleaner the other side a flexi wiper blade we carry a small 5" flow through brush on a long telescopic handle the window cleaner fits the same handle when the window is dirty or loads of insects I spray the window and foam head with Auto glym insect remover and give the window a clean the flexi blade removes all marks.
    On holiday this helps keeps your windscreen clean.

the window cleaner we have is similar to this one http://www.towsure.com/product/Wash_...Window_Cleaner

Alf

Thanks for sharing that Alf, that part of the window is really hard to reach as you say.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Thanks for sharing that Alf, that part of the window is really hard to reach as you say.
      Graham my window cleaner/wiper has the foam covered in a micro fibre mesh if you can see one of them about the are the ones to go for if you remove the small handle it then fits on to the longer handle I will take a photo tommorow when the wind has died down ?

Comment

Originally posted by alf39 View Post
        Graham my window cleaner/wiper has the foam covered in a micro fibre mesh if you can see one of them about the are the ones to go for if you remove the small handle it then fits on to the longer handle I will take a photo tommorow when the wind has died down ?
        Yes, I know what you mean, we bought a glove in France that you can put on your hand and use to wash the van it also had micro fibre mesh on the palm of the glove. It's great for getting insects off but my arms aren't long enough to reach those awkward places.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X