This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimension Again

Hi All With the new van I found the huge Romahome Bite out of the door pocket a crying shame such a good door storage area ruined.
    Today we called at my local car dismantlers they had a 2006 Relay and I bought the door card complete ( lees window switches ) for £15 5 screws and fitted
    so now I have a door pocket for a 2006 Relay with a huge bite out of it anyone ??.

Whilst there I asked about the grip handle above the passenger door as there are existing threaded holes above the drivers door they took it of and gave it me inclusive with the door card, we have fitted these on previous Boxers we have had ( as new part is £29 from Citroen) they are handy for hanging hangers and coats of when parked.

Another small tip on previous vans I bought a sheet of small 8mm reflective stick on circles the sort of thing you bookmark things with etc I fix these on the door locking peg both sides so at a glance either inside or out we can check the van is locked when open you see the reflective disc when closed you cannot we can check at a glance from the house.

Alf

hi,
    I can see that the cut-out on the drivers door pocket does reduce storage, but with our Dimension it seems essential in order to be able to operate the handbrake.
    Do you have a modified handbrake lever?

Comment

Originally posted by john View Post
      hi,
      I can see that the cut-out on the drivers door pocket does reduce storage, but with our Dimension it seems essential in order to be able to operate the handbrake.
      Do you have a modified handbrake lever?
      Hi John No but after driving continuously the Talbot / Peugeot Boxer / Citroen Relay for the last 30 odd years it does not seem to bother me it only affects the last couple of inches after having the big door pocket on our last 3 vans I preferred the large door pocket to the small inconvenience I did consider placing spacers to give a bit more room or a Handbrake extender but it seems OK to me.

Alf

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X