X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    thats what life is for .Living giving Caring and avoiding political discussions thanks Pauline

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Not pleased to hear you won't be posting but pleased to hear you will be off having fun

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    hope if anyone posts on Freedom or Gopod tin tent caravan threads . ... Some one will pick it up .You will be pleased to hear we will be rather busy this Autumn so I will not be posting .

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    yes Graham thats at least 354 People missing out on a good forum! we chat about every topic under the sun .and a few in the rain looking out the window .still the horse is not thirsty?

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave and Pat View Post
    Its Sad no good owners are posting on this site . There are 354 members of the GOPOD PALLS on face book for good owners only . so they miss out
    on the shared knowledge of the SMFand f.
    Well they do say you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    Its Sad no good owners are posting on this site . There are 354 members of the GOPOD PALLS on face book for good owners only . so they miss out
    on the shared knowledge of the SMFand f.

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    TO all podders I will keep this thread going with advice and help to any one interested in a Going go pod,until some one takes it on .They are cosy easy to toe I will miss her but we move on buzz and Dave

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    HI to all go pod owners.WE are getting married and have got a bigger Van we have sold Pod .So please if any one is looking at this GoPod thread and wants to post on go pods, please do so and keep the info and interest GOING !!! if we see a pod in a field on our travels we will have a word .thats how we met in a field Dave Pat buzz and Tilly.

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Forum member BuzznDave has been asking for this section for a while now, here is a place for all comments, chats, reviews etc about Go-Pods, so come on your Go-Podders, get chatting!

Just create a new thread, give it a title and away you go. Enjoy.
    Thanks to all for your interest and support and to my friend JJ i understand her posts . pod has just spent 3 nights at leyburn it was a very wet ride there and back .

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    started a topic About this forum

About this forum

Forum member BuzznDave has been asking for this section for a while now, here is a place for all comments, chats, reviews etc about Go-Pods, so come on your Go-Podders, get chatting!

Just create a new thread, give it a title and away you go. Enjoy.