this is how I did it
    Attached Files
    BuzznDave

Comment

Very neat and clever too. Well done

Comment

I spy Gulliver!

Comment

Well done Dave! that has got to be ten times easier than making up a bed every night, and handy during the day for a quick lie down in the afternoon as well. And Buzz has his own space as well! It's great!

Comment

Pretty neat, Dave!

Comment

two nights at CCC lakeland DA 4/5 nov 3degrees C on sat night. but the good news is the fixed bed works a treat ,still made up .Gulliver buzzndave
              BuzznDave

Comment

Brilliant! Glad you got to try it out before the weather gets really cold, Dave.

Comment

Well done, Dave (and Buzz too). I could do with something like that but the problem for me is having some protection to avoid squashing the Yorkie if/when I fall out of bed. Been busy on the Pod lately - magnetic cupboard door catches, back door catch modification, burglar/anti-theft device and moving the automover master switch to a more sensible location. It's now in the cupboard below the fridge.

Tony

Comment

magnetic door catch and moved the automover sw fixed a TV on an arm.
                    BuzznDave

Comment

I am going to add a small table that will be a bed board as well and another bed board so I can covert it to a double if req using to two 1/2 backrests is a filler.
                      BuzznDave

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X