size of bed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

size of bed

hi. we are thinking of buying a go pod. we have looked at them inside and out but have not been able to decide if the bed is big enough. the curved end makes it seem short. I'm 6ft and tend to sprawl in bed. what do other people think about the length and width of the double bed? i should add that i have not laid down ( as it was someone elses pod) so i wonder if someone else who is about my height ( and around 15 stone) has a practical perspective. thanks

HI ALAN.. mine is 5ft 7 at the edge at 6ft 7 at the middle . I am only 5ft 2 but the are some podders who are around 6 ft I hope they come back to youKind regards buzzndave in peg the pod.
    BuzznDave

Comment

thanks for that. i suspect we will wait for the next NEC show, and try it out. seems small though.

Comment

are you nr cumbria of Lancashire if so you could have a look at my Pod ? Or go to red Lion at Southport
        BuzznDave

Comment

The bed size in the Go-pod is one of the reasons that I dismissed it as a possibility; I am only 5' 7" and I found I had to lie diagonally to fit comfortably on the bed. I'm still looking and researching but am favouring a campervan rather than a caravan at this point.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X