gopod models

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gopod models

I hear from a little bird there will be a new model at the caravan and camping show. I promised not to reveal till then .in case its not ready to go (pod)
    BuzznDave

Hi Dave.

I have pictures! May I? Or would you like to?

Panda
    These broken wings are gonna leave me here to stand my ground........

Comment

Bigger pod or smaller (if that's possible) pod?
      Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

OK, I'll post pictures that I took. According to the guy I spoke to at the Go-Pod stand, the pod has been completely reworked. New suspension, and wheels on existing chassis. Theres also been a change about inside, new electricals, stuff moved about and generally improved. However, the appearance of the pod has stayed the same, so what use the pictures that I took of the pod actually are, I'm not sure! Anyway, they remember Dave and Buzz and speak very fondly of them.

I'm not surprised that they are spending time improving the pod as they must have been one of the busiest stands at the show! Constant attention for the little beast and a lot of interest.

Here are the pictures that I did take, anyway.

IMG_0982.JPGIMG_0983.JPGIMG_0951.JPGIMG_0985.JPG

Comment

IMG_0984.JPGIMG_0986.JPGIMG_0987.JPGIMG_0988.JPG

Comment

HI thanks for this , cosmetic changes. a new SMALL electrical panel I suspect a Zig unit. new LED rear lights .Same size body. a new base model . same fridge and cabinets .thanks for the interest and Post.i started the post on pods hoping others would post THANKS kind regards Dave Buzz,Gulliver.shussh still hibernating.
            BuzznDave

Comment

I have just been reading about the base model and while a cheaper basic model sounds a good idea in theory it doesn't seem to me to be nearly cheap enough to make it viable

https://www.go-pods.co.uk/pod-blog/r...opod-base.html

Comment

WE will see how many are sold of the light model ,IF there is a demand? For small cars with a low Towing weight. There are those who don't want Gas and its the demand will drive sales ,looking at some of the alternatives and there price . I think they will sell ..Still they are a talking point Yippee!
                BuzznDave

Comment

Originally posted by David stringer View Post
                  WE will see how many are sold of the light model ,IF there is a demand? For small cars with a low Towing weight. There are those who don't want Gas and its the demand will drive sales ,looking at some of the alternatives and there price . I think they will sell ..Still they are a talking point Yippee!
                  I think there would be a demand for the base model but they are asking £9750 for it compared to the standard model at £10,995. When you consider what they have taken out, it looks like poor value against the standard model.

Comment

Hi all,

Barefoot did a similar thing of sorts a while ago, with the Barefoot Naked. If I remember right, it was a Barefoot caravan with insulation and nothing else inside. I spoke to them last year and blowed if I can remember the conversation (age, you see) but I think they were a little bit disappointed with it. I’ll see if I can find a link.

Panda

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabloke View Post
                      Hi all,

Barefoot did a similar thing of sorts a while ago, with the Barefoot Naked. If I remember right, it was a Barefoot caravan with insulation and nothing else inside. I spoke to them last year and blowed if I can remember the conversation (age, you see) but I think they were a little bit disappointed with it. I’ll see if I can find a link.

Panda

Well, not entirely satisfactory, but there is a price for the Naked and specification.

http://www.go-barefoot.co.uk/prices

Panda

Comment

The folk at Go-Pod are very dynamic. They’re always at the NEC twice a year and that alone must cost a fair bit. And their stand is always teeming with people. I’m always there for two days and it is always difficult to actually find someone free to talk to.

That £10,000 is a magic barrier. I think all the Freedom fibreglass vans, which are brilliant, incidentally, have now gone above £10,000 new.

How about a fully lined Go-Pod shell, with nothing inside, like proper bare spec? The self builders would love it, I’m sure. I wonder what they could get the price down to then.....

Panda

Comment

The folk at Go-Pod are very dynamic. They’re always at the NEC twice a year and that alone must cost a fair bit. And their stand is always teeming with people. I’m always there for two days and it is always difficult to actually find someone free to talk to.

That £10,000 is a magic barrier. I think all the Freedom fibreglass vans, which are brilliant, incidentally, have now gone above £10,000.....

Panda
                          I lie again! The Bijou and the Classic are hanging in there!

https://freedomcaravans.com/caravan-sales/new-caravans/

Panda

Comment

Well, not entirely satisfactory, but there is a price for the Naked and specification.

http://www.go-barefoot.co.uk/prices

Panda
                            Without wishing to hijack the Go-Pod forum, the Barefeoot was on amazing spaces this evening!

Panda

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X