What is the best set up for a gopod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best set up for a gopod

After a years going out in Pod (Poddington) 20 trips last year . I am having blown air heating Put in so I will be free of EHU and being able to go to rallies at xmas .I was looking at all the 50 or so gopods at the Powwow last year I was wondering what is is best set up .many of us on are own like our motor movers. Solar panels are very popular it keeps my battery topped up wild camping and thro the winter.i don't use the oven and grill as much as I thought I would .I hope other gopoders will Join in the chat . this thought is with us all when we set out ,what accessories do we put in our Tent /caravan /motorhome? some come in the package and theres no choice so what do we wish was there and what do we never use???my bed extension to make a 30inch wide Single fixed bed is best one for me.this will help those who join the forum before getting or converting there dream Tin tent?
    BuzznDave

Related Topics

Collapse

• gasgas
    Permanent ceiling bed that drops down low
    gasgas
    This is the one I knew was lurking somewhere in the back of my mind. The bed lives in the ceiling in the day and drops down at night saving you at least...
    30-01-2014, 08:56 AM
  • Wolf_Tm250
    Help needed: old caravan OR van + van tent
    Wolf_Tm250
    Hi All,
    with the same budget, I could buy a used caravan or modify my Caddy Maxi to sleep in it (200x150 cm bed for 2 + baby) and have a side door...
    13-05-2014, 10:03 PM
  • Rob B
    Combined campbed and tent
    Rob B
    These "Smart Tents" were reviewed in Camping magazine the other month and I think they look interesting.

http://www.smartent...
    30-10-2012, 12:05 PM
  • Rob B
    Camping with a newborn
    Rob B
    We are expecting our first child, due in November this year and naturally my first thoughts are what do I need to take the sprog camping!?!
    13-06-2012, 11:49 AM
  • chris667
    Sweden
    chris667
    Hello guys

This summer, I'm taking my dad canoeing. He's getting on, now, so we're getting fun stuff in while we can!

I'm taking...
    18-01-2012, 10:44 PM

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X