This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome comp insurance £165

I paid £149 last year but this year they wanted £294 with Chauser.

I managed to get it down to £165 comp and 90 days euro cover.

These people are based in Torquay
    http://www.motorandhomedirect.co.uk/...Insurance.aspx
    still expensive though!

hope this helps some of you

I'll give them a try at my renewal time in Feb/March. You're paying lot less than I am currently (£213).

BTW Having seen today's weather, I'm glad I'm not camping or canoeing, but hopefully we can arrange something for another time in better weather!

Comment

Hi Karen,

Brixham is in the very south of the country and when I woke I could go outside in a T-shirt. There's no snow here, none, zero.

Come 11:30 I paddled from Brixham harbour to Newton Abbot via Teignmouth 15 miles. It's 14 3/4 miles and it took me 2 :45hrs. On the sea it was nice and mild with a southerly wind. When I turned into the Teign valley the temp dropped and I started to get cold with 4 miles to go.

so compered to Ross on wye it's like the Med here...............between 12 and 2pm that is.

give the insurance people a call I bluffed a little but it works both ways

Comment

Originally posted by riosromahome View Post
        Hi Karen,

Brixham is in the very south of the country and when I woke I could go outside in a T-shirt. There's no snow here, none, zero.

Come 11:30 I paddled from Brixham harbour to Newton Abbot via Teignmouth 15 miles. It's 14 3/4 miles and it took me 2 :45hrs. On the sea it was nice and mild with a southerly wind. When I turned into the Teign valley the temp dropped and I started to get cold with 4 miles to go.

so compered to Ross on wye it's like the Med here...............between 12 and 2pm that is.

give the insurance people a call I bluffed a little but it works both ways

Come on, keep going and rub it in a little more!

Our snow has now been replaced by rain since 6am until freezing fog enveloped the garden late-afternoon. The only paddling I've been doing is through the slush on the lawn. You were wise to stay in Brixham.

Comment

Re Insurance.

Hi. I have a 1987 Bedford Rascal Demountable Romahome. I have just got Fully Comp Insurance with full Homestart/ Rescue & Recovery,unfortunately I have already used it once Unlimited Millage, with business use, £100 x's, Agreed Value, just had to send in 3 pics. All this for me & my husband driving for £176. This is through Peter James Brokers of Oldbury, West Midlands.
          Mind you we are both Old Farts, well I mean Pensioners, but only just
          Bye For Now Daisie.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X