Romahome insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome insurance

Hi we are looking for recommendations for a good insurance company for our Citroen berlingo romahome.

In my mind a good insurance company offers competitive premiums and looks after your interests should you have to make a claim. How many people claim often enough to advise on the second part?
    There are some surveys: the Driver Power Survey published in Auto Express can be found on the web. The Which? survey is accessible to subscribers to Which? controlled by the Consumers Association a registered charity. Of course not all motor insurers will cover motor caravans so we have less choice than car drivers.
    I used to insure my car with LV who do well in surveys and charged me reasonable premiums.
    LV do not insure motor caravans directly but offer Highway insurance through brokers. I had cover from them for two years but recently read some adverse comments about Highway's claims handling so looked for a change.
    I got my cheapest quote this year from "Club Care" the Camping and Caravanning Club who offered a policy with Ageas. Shield were a few pounds more and included less cover with Equity Red Star. Adrian flux were most expensive.
    Ageas came sixth in the Driver Power Survey this year.

Comment

As a forum member you qualify for discount from three different insurance companies, if you read through the threads in this section you will see plaudits for all three.

Here is a link to the special offers, don't forget to mention "small motorhome forum" to qualify for the discount

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/special-offers.html
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse
      Working...
      X