Noticed a "BREXIT CONDITION" take care those off to Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticed a "BREXIT CONDITION" take care those off to Europe

Reading the renewal notes accompanying my new policy - Adrian Flux - Markerstudy Insurance Services -
    This paragraph
    "Under Section J - Foreign Use of the Insured Vehicle. Where your previous policy included a 90 day limit for the period where we will provide the cover shown on your policy schedule while you are using the insured vehicle in a member country of the European Union and other selected countries as stated in your policy wording we have reduced that period to 30 days in any one insurance year.
    "If you exceed the 30 day period without our permission, cover is reduced to the minimum you need under European Union Directives on motor insurance while your insured vehicle is in the countries listed in your policy wording.
    "We may agree to extend the cover for more than 30 days. Please contact your insurance adviser for details"

So it would appear at least on insurance company has taken pre-emptive action on Brexit.
    Check your policies when the renewal arrives - I only did so thanks to Andrew - gasgas having read some small print.
    ​​​​​​​Jon
    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
    https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

You will probably have to pay more, when going for an extension, win win (moneywise) for the insurance companys, despite their own risks staying exactly the same...

Already the previous limit of 90 days seems like a sham.....we have got no limits over here....I could drive our car all year round and more in lets say France or Austria, I would however have to get the MOT done in Belgium (where the car is registered) whenever a MOT is due...

Together with that comes that I can lend the car to whomever I want, provided they have a valid driving licence, no need to put other drivers onto the insurance and pay extra for that.....
    Last edited by NiedrigerIQ; 24-01-2019, 11:17.
    All links above are not worth your time.....

Comment

something else to check
      In the event of the UK leaving the EU without a deal, new rules will apply, and this tool checks if you passport will be valid for travel
      Sesquipedalianism:-The overusage of long words.

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X