tea drinker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tea drinker

Has anybody any idea where a 76 year old, Ducato motor home owner ( retired HGV driver) can get comprehensive insurance without been told he is to old. most insurers I have found that will accept me, when you read the reviews they say ( keep away. dont use). I can get Insurance but at £625 and £371 I think I will sell up and use my deckchair in the garden. Please help. Regards, Tea Drinker.

You're in the wrong place, tea drinker! Scroll down a bit and there is a section exclusively for motorhome insurance. Lots of info on there.

Comment

I'll move the post there for you tea drinker

Comment

tea drinker What a briliant moniker! We have lots of people who share your choice of drink so if ever you manage to get to one of our meets or rallies, you'll be sure of being offered a mug of your favourite drink! LOL

Re insurance, I will watch this thread with interest, especially if it expands to cover personal travel insurance. Why are we suddenly deemed to be such a risk when travelling when we hit the big seven zero?
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
          tea drinker What a briliant moniker! We have lots of people who share your choice of drink so if ever you manage to get to one of our meets or rallies, you'll be sure of being offered a mug of your favourite drink! LOL

Re insurance, I will watch this thread with interest, especially if it expands to cover personal travel insurance. Why are we suddenly deemed to be such a risk when travelling when we hit the big seven zero?
          Sue, wait till you get to 80 with a list of pre-existing conditions! Travel insurance is impossible, unless you pay such a huge premium that you cannot then afford the holiday!
          We now just wing it, and hope1

Comment

tea drinker Have you tried Adrian Flux and if you do don't forget being a registered member of this Forum gets you a discount. I am a bit younger than you 70 - 71 next birthday (most finance software works on age next birthday so if you are 76 it shows as 77 on the computer) there was no issue about my age last week when I insured my new van.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by emmerson View Post

Sue, wait till you get to 80 with a list of pre-existing conditions! Travel insurance is impossible, unless you pay such a huge premium that you cannot then afford the holiday!
              We now just wing it, and hope1
              Until July I am covered by travel insurance linked to my bank account. This includes all my bionic bits which would be VERY expensive to repair or replace in the event of a nasty accident.
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment