Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeeCee
    replied
    We've recently re-insured our car, with LV. Do read the small print. A few are bringing in phrases to not insure you in some way in case of accidents with uninsured drivers, for instance. According to the police there are incredibly one in twelve drivers riding round without insurance. So thoroughly read the document, and suggest a hard copy, not a copy on your computer. You won't have it with you at the crucial time!

Leave a comment:

• doog
    replied
    comfort insurance might be worth a check.

Leave a comment:

• Tom24
    replied
    I'm with Adrian Flux. I'm underwhelmed.
    Had a discount this year and accepted only to unexpectedly get a cheaper quote from ASDA of all place ?
    I'll be starting there next year !

Leave a comment:

• gasgas
    replied
    No. Try AIB insurance, there is a link to them from the home page of this forum. You get to speak to a human who can speak English properly, you don't have to press this press that press the other and they don't have a pre-printed script to rattle through. You can even ask them questions and they know the answers. I recently got a quote from Adrian Flux and when I got the actual policy document I found several clauses I didn't like the look of so I am cancelling it.

Leave a comment:

• Boopster
    started a topic Insurance cover.

Insurance cover.

Best Insurance cover.

Previous problems with Adrian Flux Trike Insurance so not ideal.
    Has anyone used Allstyles before ?

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X