Insurance renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance renewal

Fully comp for a year for the campervan £133 - I think that is a bargain! Do you think they're trying to tell me its getting so old that it's virtually worthless anyway?

Just been checking insurance prices for our new Pennine. C&CC have quoted £56, just waiting on a couple of others to ring me back. Pleasantly surprised, was expecting it to be more.
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

I think the Romini cost me £59, I wouldn't have bothered but thought it would be easy to steal, so thought I'd better! (We do have a hitchlock etc, but its so light, a child could push it away)!

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post
        I think the Romini cost me £59, I wouldn't have bothered but thought it would be easy to steal, so thought I'd better! (We do have a hitchlock etc, but its so light, a child could push it away)!
        Thats an issue with the Pennine as well, its even lighter. The main thing though is with the cabin being canvas its always a risk that we might rip it.

Comment

Mine expires tonight. Just changed from HIC to C&CC. 60 quid cheaper with enhanced coverage. That alone has covered my membership fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Sudden View Post
            Mine expires tonight. Just changed from HIC to C&CC. 60 quid cheaper with enhanced coverage. That alone has covered my membership fee.
            Yes same here. Most of the other insurers I rang for a quote wanted much more money than C&CC did. Added to which we have booked 2 club sites, one just for 2 nights and the other for 8 nights and got very reasonable prices on both plus we can use our free nights vouchers that we got when we joined to bring the cost down further. I was very skeptical about rejoining the club but it's certainly been worthwhile this year. Whether we join again for next year or not will largely depend on their renewal quote for the insurance I suspect.

Comment