Proud Owners of a Nu Venture Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud Owners of a Nu Venture Rio

We are now the proud owners of a Nu Venture Rio, which was delivered to us the other day by the very helpful dealers in Gosport Hants.

I was really struggling with the R30, and I know that they are extremely popular vans but it was just not right for us, to the point that I was worried about driving it!

Thank you so much to Mary (Vanderella) who was kind enough to give me a lot of information about the Rio, before we went to view, and also some very sound and helpful advice.

I am sure that I will get on better with this van, if Jim had still been able to drive it would have been easier, but as it is all down to me I have to feel happy.

Looking forward to getting out in it in the next week or two.

Gill

That's great news Gill I hope you love your new van and spend many happy holidays in it.

We love our R30 but if you weren't happy then it's best you change as it is important that you are happy with your unit because it's a big investment.

P&P campers have a good reputation so you will be alright buying from them.

We'd love to see your new van at a meet sometime if you could make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Congratulations on your new van - such a wise choice

I have noticed that the Nu Venture section of the SMHF is growing - nearly time for a sub-section!
      Mary

Comment

P & P Campers very keen to sell the R30 as already on their website!

We were very happy with the deal and they were kind enough to bring up the new van and collect the R30 to save me the drive to Gosport.

Gill

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
          Congratulations on your new van - such a wise choice

I have noticed that the Nu Venture section of the SMHF is growing - nearly time for a sub-section!
          But you wouldn't want to be elitist.
          derek b and Babs

Comment

We met someone yesterday who had a Romahome R40 and was camping with his friend who had a Nu Venture. I gave the R40 chap a card for the forum and also one to give his friend, he said "oh but you wouldn't want a Nu Venture owner joining would you?"

I had to laugh to myself and explained we welcome everyone EVEN Nu Venture owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

We liked the NuVenture too and the layout is very similar to the one we have now bought and which is sitting outside in the rain. We had looked at an Autosleepers Nuevo but the only one they had was a bit too old. Like the layout of this style of van ie Nuventure and Eldiss with bench seating and rear kitchen. We never used the back door of R30 except to empty the loo so hope we won't miss it. Hope you have great fun sorting it all out inside. I am off today to buy some of those plastic baskets to put small stuff in, inside the cupboards so I can pull them out to find things. Oh and some non slip matting to line the cupboards. The cupboards are a bit larger than we are used to. I had hoped the weather was going to be better as I wanted to load it up today. Impatient to get it sorted and see if everything fits.

Every van has its advantages and disadvantages. I need very long arms to use the handbrake on this one, but hey ho!

Comment

I have a Nu Rio - lovely to drive!

Comment

We're taking over!

Comment