Nu venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nu venture

Hello everyone . I've just bought myself a 2001 Citroen nu venture surf . Does anyone have any instruction details for the interior electrics ?
    Last edited by Rob B; 26-03-2018, 15:41.

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Moho's!

Can't tell you anything about the Nu Venture, but there are a few members on here who do have one, so hopefully they will be along soon to help!

Comment

Hi, I have the same year citreon nuventure surf, i dont have any intructions ,was it anything specific that you wanted to know, my son as put me in some 12v and usb points which are a great help when not on hookup, , Pat and tilly

Comment

I have a Nu Venturevans Jen but not knowledgeable. What do you want to know? I have a panel above the door which has different buttons on it. These operate the water pump, the lights and various other things. I did say I didn't know anything. Everything works when I arrive on a site and use EHU. I have never had a problem but do need to depress the light button to use the lights in the van. Others on this forum have more modern vans. Mine is a 2006. Sorry not to be more helpful.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Allen has a Nu Venture Rio Surf. He may be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
            Welcome to the site. Allen has a Nu Venture Rio Surf. He may be able to help.
            There's just one panel on mine with three switches.
            The top switch turns on the leisure battery charger when on hook up.
            The second switch selects either the leisure battery or the main van battery...or off.
            The third switch turns the water pump on or off.
            Above them all is a gauge showing the amount of charge in whichever battery is selected.
            Hope this helps.

Comment

Hello and Welcome We have a Nu-Venture but ours is a Rio Sand (Fiat) everything on ours is controlled from a panel above the back door

Comment