Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting times. Good luck!!

Comment

Hello all, I have just re-registered on the forum to respond on this topic but I see the OP is now sorted direct with NuVenture; well done, I trust all will go well.
      Just out of interest, what is the expected timescale for a 'new' van on a used base vehicle please?
      I was going to suggest Todds at Lostock Hall ( near Preston) as an good dealership for Nu Venture, all vehicles are undercover for easy viewing, and I see they also get a mention earlier in the thread.
      We had a Romahome hylo for a few years,which we loved but Changed to a NV Nu Rio early in 2017 for the toilet/washroom. No regrets happy days! .

Comment

Hi i did go to Todds and they had nu venture surf on berlingo base but was used and didnt have drop down sink, plus hot water for a couple of thousand more and neweŕ base van plus new conversion with drop down sink and furnishings and spec to my choosing straight from the manufacturer thought that better option. Van ready in 6 weeks. Cant wait.

Comment

I have a 2016 Nu Venture Nu Rio which I love. I haven't managed to use it much this year as have been busy moving to a bungalow. It's now just myself and the dog as sadly I lost my husband 18months ago.
          I have a solar panel fitted on mine, it is ideal as keeps both batteries charged, so only plug into mains before I go away for the fridge.
          Mine came from P and P campers and cannot recommend them.highly enough.
          I had the solar panel.put on as we used to do a lot of steam rallies so kept batteries charged while in the middle of a field! Good luck with your purchase. Mine is built on a citroen dispatch.

Comment

I’ve just baught one for me and my dog , and so excited to get out in it x

Comment

still waiting for my nu venture surf....should be ready mid feb so all go for the spring.

Comment