Progress on my Nu Venture Nu Rio Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress on my Nu Venture Nu Rio Micro

Well, I am chuffed. I have had a large deposit sitting with Nu Venture since last October/November, and what with the insolvency of the original firm and then lockdown I had more or less given up hope of ever seeing my Micro. But today Debbie from Nu Venture has send some photos. Yes, they do show only the earlist stages in the build, but it is definitely happening! Tomorrow the vinyl floor covering is going down, and then the sides go on. here are a couple of the photos Debbie sent.

Cheers

Gill T

So pleased for you Gill I know has been a very worrying and stressful time for you! I remember that you already had a Nu Venture and decided that you couldn't do better than one built to your specification.
    Look forward to further updates.
    I have just booked to go back to Woodlands Grove in Devon in August in my Rio. ​​

Comment

I'm sure she will be lovely gterr and exactly what you wanted

Comment

Very pleased you have had some definite news Gill, and particularly interested to see photos of the build process having a Nu Venture myself. Hope it is full steam ahead now they have made a start.

Comment

Good to see this coming together for you now. The new front end looks very smart

Comment

A couple of new photos of the build, kindly send by Debbie from Nu Venture this morning. There doesn't seem enough space left for the beds, but I guess it's just the camera lens/angle. So glad to see some significant progress!
            Attached Files

Comment

It must be so exciting for you gterr

First the worry of whether you will actually get it then to know that she is being build almost in front of your eyes.

IT's brilliant isn't it. Like watching a child grow up but knowing, in this case, exactly what you'll get and how she'll behave

Comment

Great news Gill. Bet you can’t wait eh

Comment

That's really good news Gill, fingers crossed it won't be too long now and all goes to plan.

Comment

Lockers and other furniture going in....... lockers.jpg

Comment

Plenty of ventilation there πŸ˜‰

Comment

Hi Gill,
                        it was lovely to see your update and photos. I don’t know if you remember me from a different forum (which I left because I think it got hijacked by a few people with hidden agendas).
                        i have often wondered how you were getting on. We also have a Nu Rio in production, and all was going well till lockdown. Things are progressing again now and I think our van is nearly ready. We are just being held up because the upholsterers were shut down, but hopefully it won’t be long.
                        Best wishes.....Alison

Comment

Hello AJ22 and welcome to the site

Comment

Glad it's finally getting done, what a relief!

Comment

Great news Gill, its lovely to see the progress.
                              Welcome AJ22 glad to hear that you should soon have your new van. Please put some pictures up when you get it.
                              ​​​​​​​I have a Nu Rio which I love, I'm in Devon at the moment in it.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X