This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to the Romaclub AGM 2014?

Its at our old stamping ground...Lickhill manor, Stourport on Severn May 16th to 19th.

Sue & I are going.

Anyone else from here?
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

No, I'm afraid we let our membership lapse last year, we never go to the meets and we weren't too bothered about the magazine so there didn't seem much point in paying the membership.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Roma Club National AGM Rally 2014

Just a short reminder to Club Members that the Roma Club National AGM and Rally 2014 will be held at Lickhill Manor Caravan Park, Stourport on Severn, Wocs. DY13 8RL from Friday May 16th until the morning of Monday May 18th 2014.

Further details, programme, and booking form were in the Spring Review sent out to all Members. You are reminded that EHU is limited so that early booking is essential to ensure a pitch with supply. Priority will be given to Blue Badge holders.

On Saturday lunch as well as tea and coffee will be provided in the marquee which for the first time will be heated. You should bring along the usual chair and for lunch a tray would also be useful.

Further details if required are available from Ann the Rally Officer - [email protected]

I look forward to having another great National AGM Rally and catching up with many old friends. ............Norhu

Comment

roma agm

Originally posted by Ian.C.S View Post
        Its at our old stamping ground...Lickhill manor, Stourport on Severn May 16th to 19th.

Sue & I are going.

Anyone else from here?
        HI bUZZ N DAVE WILL BE THERE
        BuzznDave

Comment

Pam and I will be there early Sat' morning, not sure in what yet but I expect we'll find something in the yard to come in.
          Ant

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
            Pam and I will be there early Sat' morning, not sure in what yet but I expect we'll find something in the yard to come in.
            Ant
            HI ant nice one supprise us all !!regards Buzzndave
            BuzznDave

Comment

Hi all, I'm new here (got my first Romahome yesterday!) but hopefully I should be coming to the AGM, if my membership comes through in time, and my exam revision goes ok! (I'm a student ) look forward to meeting some other Romahome lovers, all my friends think I'm a lunatic for wanting one!

Comment

Originally posted by katiemorris_8 View Post
                Hi all, I'm new here (got my first Romahome yesterday!) but hopefully I should be coming to the AGM, if my membership comes through in time, and my exam revision goes ok! (I'm a student ) look forward to meeting some other Romahome lovers, all my friends think I'm a lunatic for wanting one!
                You are not lunatic in wanting a small motoerhome,your chums will soon realise that while they are scratching around for something to do at weekends,you will be relaxed somewhere you really like. Well done,see you at the AGM,I think you can come as long as you email Anne ( [email protected] ) ans square it with her,wether you have your number or not!

Ian

Comment

Roma A.G.M.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the A.G.M. next weekend. Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Jill S View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the A.G.M. next weekend. Jill
                    See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by katiemorris_8 View Post
                      Could be cheaper than their student accommodation if you can just find somewhere to park overnight!
                      Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                        Ant
                        Not one of those in the corner, I hope
                        Sue

Comment

A.G.M.

Originally posted by David stringer View Post
                          HI bUZZ N DAVE WILL BE THERE
                          What about the Brompton? Any good pubs there for Sunday lunch?

Comment

We plan to be there Sunday morning......It's a bit late, I know, but the soonest we can make it.

Comment

Am looking forward to this - will be my first Romahome AGM. The first time for me seeing a field or two full of Romahomes.

See you good folks soon!
                              Carpe diem! :)

Comment