This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi rvdmikej

I wasn't in the Roma Club when all the changes of Membership went through, although I have heard a lot about it. Having spoken to Vice Chairman, Norman Hughes this evening I must tell you that both he and I would welcome you visiting the Rally on the IoW to bring along the items you wish to return. Please ask for Norman or myself when you arrive and we hope that anybody else who knows you will turn up also to say hello.

On the general matter of the Rules, I now know the reasons behind the decision. However, tablets of stone they are not.

Colin
    Publicity Officer
    Roma Club

Comment

Thanks for that Colin - hopefully see some of you there! Mike J

Comment

Originally posted by rvdmikej View Post
        I wasn't really thinking of booking, rather just visiting as we are local. I guess the Island may be too far away for the musicians I played with in Cambridgeshire last year - or are they coming in which case I might bring the banjo?!
        Not now true, because we are now thinking of booking and a certain phone message means the banjo will be with me!

Comment

Originally posted by rvdmikej View Post
          Not now true, because we are now thinking of booking and a certain phone message means the banjo will be with me!
          Thats great news, love the banjo, looking forward to meeting you.
          Last edited by Sidick; 08-09-2010, 06:29. Reason: Typing error oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
            Word has it that there are at least 60 Roma Club units heading for the Isle of Wight rally in September.
            Wonder how many forum members are going - I am
            Any more? Bluebell
            Iam also going to the rally, but first I'm having two nights in the New Forest courtesy of the Sun Newspaper! I shall be on the Island for 8 nights and I'm really looking forward to it. See you there.

Comment

i will be there for 7 nights, then making our way up to malvern show for the weekend, see you on the island.

Dancer

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X