As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article in Roma Review

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article in Roma Review

We have been asked to do an article about the Small Motorhome website and forum in the next issue of Roma Review, the article is now submitted so hopefully should appear, keep a look out.

For those who haven't met us and wondered what we look like there should be a photo too.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

oooh fame at last Graham!

Comment

And I thought the avatar was your photo Graham!
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
        And I thought the avatar was your photo Graham!
        It is very like me except my teeth aren't as good.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

If you look in the October issue of the Roma Review our article is on page 29 entitled "Small is beautiful".
          Graham

Comment

Hi Graham and Pauline

Good to see you both at last! It's an excellent article and i'm sure you'll get many new members following this report. Well done.
            Mary
            :sunshine:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie van View Post
              Hi Graham and Pauline

Good to see you both at last! It's an excellent article and i'm sure you'll get many new members following this report. Well done.
              Mary
              Thanks Mary.
              Graham

Comment

Hi Graham,

I think I must be a bit thick but where can I access the Roma Review? Tried google and just get directed to a certain place in Italy! Do you have to be in the Romahome club to see it?

Many thanks

Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                  Hi Graham,

I think I must be a bit thick but where can I access the Roma Review? Tried google and just get directed to a certain place in Italy! Do you have to be in the Romahome club to see it?

Many thanks

Theresa
                  Hi theresa,
                  No you are not a bit thick,the review is sent paper copy to romaclub members,there is supposed to be a copy on the Romaclub website but that site has not been updated for months,I dont know why?
                  I am about to register a complaint with the editor and chairman about it.
                  Ian

p.s its a very grainy black and white photo of Graham,he looks like Al Jolson.

It would appear that the position of editor of the Romaclub review is still vacant,the previous editor had to stand down due to ill health.So,no website update.
                  Last edited by Ian.C.S; 07-10-2010, 11:11.
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thank you Ian. It is nice to know that I haven't completely lost the plot!

Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                      p.s its a very grainy black and white photo of Graham,he looks like Al Jolson.

************************************************** *******
                      It would appear that the position of editor of the Romaclub review is still vacant,the previous editor had to stand down due to ill health.So,no website update.
                      Al Johnson!!! What does Pauline look like?

I think the webmaster is different to the Roma Review editor, the editor puts the magazine together but the webmaster is responsible for the website. As far as I know both positions are filled someone may correct me. The website has been updated recently as your picture of the small motorhome meet is on there. http://romaclub.org.uk/page13.html
                      Graham

Comment

We still haven't reached home yet since the IoW, presently in North Yorkshire.
                        The Editor of then Roma Club magazine was appointed at the AGM in May and has turned out two copies so far, and I have to say I think they have been more wide ranging in news. The Webmaster post was also filled and is updating the site regularly so it is worth a look at least once a month now, possibly more as Members get into the idea of sending him stories and news. I'm sure it won't be long before the latest magazine is up there as well.
                        I am not on the Committee but I have heard that a lot of thinking has been done about the way the Club moves forward and the results are beginning to show, the new appointments mentioned above, the acceptance that some PR would be a good thing, and, of course, the article about this Forum appearing in the Club magazine.
                        For those who do not know the website it is at romaclub.org.uk
                        See you all soon I hope, due home this weekend.
                        Colin

Comment

Oooops, duplicated message.
                          Colin
                          Last edited by niloc; 07-10-2010, 18:21. Reason: duplicate

Comment

Roma Review

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                            Hi Graham,

Many thanks

Theresa
                            Hi Theresa, in common with other clubs I believe that the Roma Review is available only to members. Sometimes articles from it appear on the web-site but there are no plans to post the whole magazine there.
                            Bluebell

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
                              Hi Theresa, in common with other clubs I believe that the Roma Review is available only to members. Sometimes articles from it appear on the web-site but there are no plans to post the whole magazine there.
                              Bluebell
                              Goodmorning Bluebell,
                              The newsletter on the romawebsite has not been updated since June,and it can be seen by anyone and gives the clear impression of a website that is defunct,I bet the adverts are equally out of date and folks pay for these?
                              Only the onsite photos and the rally calendar are functional.
                              The site is part of the public face of our club and should be regularly updated to encourage newbies to join.It needs an overhaul in my opinion.
                              Ian
                              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X