This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!!

If you are thinking of taking part in the cricket match at the Isle of Wight Rally this is the sight we could be staring at -eye to eye. What a gruesome looking lot. How do they manage to make such beautiful vans? I hear from their founding member, Anna, that there a few promising bowlers among them. We will see how they cope with underarm tennis balls, that should sort the men from whoever else might be playing.

Apparently, there used to be a Romahome cricket team, stories of a cigarette in one hand and a pint in the other obviously led to it's timely demise. (Who guessed Brian was among them?) But this lot have only been going this year and are full of enthusiasm, spurred on by Anna and Captain Ziggy. Having played about 10 games of the real stuff we can expect profesional rubbing of the ball and a wary eye out for News of the World undercover reporters.

But we are ready for them, I have heard of possible distracting tactics by cheerleaders who may be dressed as belly dancers or morris dancers. So folks, bring your best fancy dress, bring your own bat if you have one. Cricket boxes to worn UNDER clothing please, but most of all bring yourselves to face the ugly lot in the picture, (good job Anna wasn't in it or I'd never get my awning fitted!)

Colin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by niloc; 06-09-2010, 00:10.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X