This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romatips

A big thank you for the hard work in to putting the Romatips booklet together, I find it most helpful and interesting reading.
    What a wonderful Roma Club we have.
    Thank you

Where can I find Romatips?

I have had a look around the site and forums but not sure where this is kept (maybe there is a "search" capability also that I am just not seeing!)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bluesdoctor View Post
      I have had a look around the site and forums but not sure where this is kept (maybe there is a "search" capability also that I am just not seeing!)

Thanks
      It is something to do with the Roma Club not something that is available on here.

However, if you need help or any tips just ask and there are lots of people here who are very happy to help

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• waghorri
        A Big Thank You
        by waghorri
        Just to say thank you to the Roma CLub for sorting my membership, my card and first magazine arrived the other day by Special Delivery, I look forward...
        13-02-2017, 09:14
      • RRH
        The Roma Club (what to expect)
        by RRH
        I have sent my money to the Roma Club. I was thinking of going to Rutland Water with my kayak this weekend but as my membership details wont arrive for...
        27-06-2010, 22:09
      • Tentpeg
        Thank you
        by Tentpeg
        New battery installed now Ant & van back, thank you for your help with the specification. £62 was quite a difference from the outrageous quotes...
        02-05-2015, 15:09
      • lunnie
        Thank you
        by lunnie
        A big thank you for your help today regarding my tyres. Now have 4 excellent Michelin and you can feel the difference, my back two are being returned...
        01-05-2015, 22:02
      • Graham
        Roma Club and Small Motorhome
        by Graham
        We are pleased to announce a new partnership between Roma Club (the Romahome owners Club) and The Small Motorhome Forum. We were asked if there was anyway...
        25-07-2018, 14:22

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X