As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Roma Club AGM 2011.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Roma Club AGM 2011.

It seems a bit quiet on here lately so I have decided to start a new thread.
    Who is coming to the Agm at Stourport in May?

Hi Bluebell

Unfortunately Pauline and I can't make it to the AGM but I know there will be plenty from here who will be going.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
      me,looking forward to it,it will be nice to meet with roma chums again.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

The Roma Club AGM 2011.

That's a meet I will miss now that I sold my romahome, have a good time folks
        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Just write ROMAHOME in black marker pen across the Luton they'll never know.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Wouldn't miss it, learnt so much last year, and this time I have a lot of things for the table sale. Who else will be there?
            Colin

Comment

We'll be there. We're staying for the whole week at the site, hoping for good weather to explore the area, and meeting up with fellow Romahomers again. See you there!
              Mary
              :sunshine:

Comment

I've just realised I've not renewed my membership for this year! Will do that right now, and could someone please tell me the date of the AGM - would love to come if we possibly can

Edited:
                have had sense to look on RomaClub site, and found the date, also spotted some more rallies which look possible too
                Last edited by VonUK; 27-03-2011, 08:50.

Comment

Can anyone tell me who to contact re the AGM rally please? On the Romahome site it says 'see review', I haven't got the latest review at the moment, as I'm just renewing our membership, and I'd hate to be too late to book a place!

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
                    Just write ROMAHOME in black marker pen across the Luton they'll never know.

Tony Anchorman
                    What an idea Tony should have thought of that, see you there.
                    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Contact Ann at [email protected]

Comment

Thankyou Bluebell

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post
                          Hi, I've had my Dimension for 6 months now and love it. Just back from a long weekend at Longleat.

I'm booked in for the AGM but it will be my first ever rally - scary!!!!

Look forward to meeting some of you there.

Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                            Hi, I've had my Dimension for 6 months now and love it. Just back from a long weekend at Longleat.

I'm booked in for the AGM but it will be my first ever rally - scary!!!!

Look forward to meeting some of you there.

Theresa
                            I understand your feelings Theresa, last year was my first,but they really are a lovely friendly lot.It will be good,see you there.
                            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Theresa, I've got a Dimension too - see you there.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X