This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Can't get into RomaClub members area

Help! desperate to get onto the AGM rally, but find I need a username and password to get into the members area. Sent a message to Ann at [email protected] but it was returned as undeliverable, sent another to [email protected], and have no idea whether it got there or not. Any help gratefully received!

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
    Help! desperate to get onto the AGM rally, but find I need a username and password to get into the members area. Sent a message to Ann at [email protected] but it was returned as undeliverable, sent another to [email protected], and have no idea whether it got there or not. Any help gratefully received!
    try yur e.mail adres

Comment

Try
      [email protected]
      Looks like you left off the uk.

Good luck
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by niloc View Post
        Try
        [email protected]
        Looks like you left off the uk.

Good luck
        Colin
        Thanks Colin just checked the emails I sent, but hadn't missed the UK bit of the rally address, had missed it off Ann's (or what I am assuming is Ann's!?) so am trying again.

Comment

I have just tried to access it as well to no avail. Used my email address as username and don't ever remember setting up a password. The site has no default option for "forgotten name or password".

Anyone got any suggestions?

Comment

I'm not sure but try your surname for username and your Romaclub number for password, other than that try contacting the webmaster [email protected]
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I have just got in and believe there are two seperate issue for the Roma Club website. The first is that the security password on to the Members section has only just been set up (not Graham's solution I'm afraid) and, I assume, will be notified to all Members shortly. Secondly, there is a problem with the e mail addresses for the Club and action is being taken to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
              Hope this helps.
              Colin

Comment

Relieved to know that it is a RomaClub issue, not just me getting things wrong. My main reason for trying to get on was to book for the RomaClub AGM rally. Ann has very kindly emailed me a form, so I'm off to the post office today, and hopefully we'll be meeting up and putting names to faces with folks soon

Comment

Roma Club web-site

I believe that Steve, the web-master, has been working on the web-site since the beginning of April because the club has a new provider. This is why the usual email addresses for the committee have not been working recently; he needs to set them up again. He is working on them at the moment. All members are being informed by email this week about accessing the now private members' area. Bill, the Roma Club secretary has asked that we don't bother Steve whilst he is so busy. Patience this week is the key!

Comment

thankyou for the pass Theresa,but it didnt work for me. I will wait for an email I guess.
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                      thankyou for the pass Theresa,but it didnt work for me. I will wait for an email I guess.
                      Same here Ian, Are they trying to tell us something?

Thanks for trying Theresa, guess we are all receiving individual passwords, which makes more sense really

Comment

I have been asked to remove the original post from Theresa because if passwords are shared there is no way of knowing if the people using the password are actually members of the Roma Club.

So can I ask people not to share passwords or log in details to the Roma Club, the passwords will sent to members by email from the Romaclub within the next week or so.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Apologies Graham, I feel somewhat responsible for the situation as I started the thread, and as is the usual case on this forum people have responded in order to be helpful. Sorry to have created a bit of a mess

Comment

Apologies Graham, I feel somewhat responsible for the situation as I started the thread, and as is the usual case on this forum people have responded in order to be helpful. Sorry to have created a bit of a mess
                            As they say round these parts "dunna fret lass" which roughly translated means "don't worry", there's no harm done.
                            Graham

Comment

Gill Teague has emailed the Romaclub members with the same information that our own Tentpeg was using--and it still doesnt work for me.
                              I dont know why they didnt leave it as it was,there was nothing secret in the members section anyway,just the rally diary and rally reports,loads of sites have similar! what was so special.Computer geeks love passwords,I hate them, I have to remember so many and most are nonsense.
                              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X