This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

membership

This may not be the place to post this - but I sent off an application for membership on 18th May - and also have sent a followup email to [email protected] - and have heard nothing back !!!
    Have I used the wrong address/email ??!!

Alan Braunton (proud new owner of 1996 C15 Hytop!!)

Yes, I sent our cheque off on June 6th and haven't heard anything either. Your news doesn't give me any confidence. can you let us know on this thread, how you get on?
    :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

I had a few problems too .. I know the club has undergone a lot of changes recently and another moved..

If you send a private message to Niloc (Colin) he may be able to find out what is happening for you. He is on the committee of the club.

Hope that helps

Sonya
      I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
      http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi all
        I'm not on the committee but I will try and find out what is happening, I have had the two pm's and asked for more details so that I can follow up. Presently travelling towards Scotland, looking forward to steam train ride from Fort William to Mallaig. Not looking forward to forecast rain and midges!
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by niloc View Post
          Hi all
          I'm not on the committee but I will try and find out what is happening, I have had the two pm's and asked for more details so that I can follow up. Presently travelling towards Scotland, looking forward to steam train ride from Fort William to Mallaig. Not looking forward to forecast rain and midges!
          Colin
          Sorry , my mistake ..

Hope you have a good trip
          Sonya
          I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
          http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

I've just had a lovely phone call from Margaret who took over membership of the club in May. She apologises for the delay in processing applications but has been away in the Outer Hebrides for a month, enjoying her camper.
            She is now working hard to process the applications that have arrived while she has been away.
            We must always remember that the club officials act in a voluntary capacity and without their unpaid time and commitment, clubs like ours would cease to function. I'm as guilty as anybody and I suppose in this electronic age I expect things to happen quickly.
            I would like to thank all club officials for the time they spend looking after us.
            it has to be said though, that I'm jealous - a month in the Outer Hebrides. I wish..........
            :jump for joy:Jimish

Comment

Originally posted by jimish View Post
              I've just had a lovely phone call from Margaret who took over membership of the club in May. She apologises for the delay in processing applications but has been away in the Outer Hebrides for a month, enjoying her camper.
              She is now working hard to process the applications that have arrived while she has been away.
              We must always remember that the club officials act in a voluntary capacity and without their unpaid time and commitment, clubs like ours would cease to function. I'm as guilty as anybody and I suppose in this electronic age I expect things to happen quickly.
              I would like to thank all club officials for the time they spend looking after us.
              it has to be said though, that I'm jealous - a month in the Outer Hebrides. I wish..........
              You beat us to it Jimish!

Similar call received here, and all your sentiments are heartily endorsed.

Come to think of it, I suppose the sort of people who are going to be willing to help run this sort of club are also the sort of people who are likely to go travelling most often!
              Geoff

Comment

Similar phone call here - as you say, a month in the Hebrides would be good....not much chance for me though....too many instruments to mend (and software to write)
                Alan

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X