This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recent rally to norfolk

The roma rally to the Lighthouse inn just South of Cromer.
    This is a good rally site,very basic,no electrics,there are loos attatched to the pub,but own toilet is recommended,there is an elsan disposal point.
    the site is pretty and the pub does good food at fair prices.
    The site is approx 1 mile from the beach.

Last edited by Ian.C.S; 14-10-2011, 19:44.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Sounds great I love Norfolk we have a family cottage in Holt Beautiful market town 10 miles from cromer and 7 miles from sherringham.It would be good to have a forum gathering at the place you suggested.Look forward to it.On my way to norfolk Sunday to see ralatives 365miles! Happy days Zoe

Comment

[QUOTE=Ian STOCKLEY;28020]The roma rally to the Lighthouse inn just South of Cromer.
      This is a good rally site,very basic,no electrics,there are loos attatched to the pub,but own toilet is recommended,there is an elsan disposal point.
      the site is pretty and the pub does good food at fair prices.
      The site is approx 1 mile from the beach.
      --------------------------------
      Good pics, Ian. This was our first experience of rallying. We had an excellent time, being made to feel welcome by all and sundry, despite arriving knowing no-one except for Ian, and that was thanks to this forum.

Ho ho. People came racing across the site to rescue me before I flew up into the sky clutching our Khyma tent / awning when OH had released the final guyropes and the howling gale decided to treat me to a Piglet flying experience! When he realised we had run out of gas, Ian paid us a morning visit, clutching a cafetiere of coffee and kettle of hot water for my tea, just beating Sidick on the same errand of mercy So kind and much appreciated. This is what rallying is about!

For me, Norfolk was a fascinating area to visit - the Broads (best seen from the water, if you are lucky enough), the coastline, the countryside, the beautiful little villages. So I was glad to have extended the experience by travelling down a week earlier to explore locally before the rally.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

funny place Norfolk,bit like Belgium,fairly flat,very fertile,lots of sugar beet,but the coast line and the round towered churches are special, and Cromer crab is yummy.It is a county that grows on you.

Comment

We love North Norfolk, its still as yet unspoilt and for us easily accessible. Such a difference from across the wash and Skeggy as we call it or Skegness. Knee deep in chip oil.....ugh.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Happy days are here again

Can see you are all having a great time there folks,
            WoW, thats some trip from my abode,
            but you never know, next year perhaps,
            Ok whats in the bowl on the stool guys???,
            If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

whats in the Bowl?
              We are all in a circle -and you ask that? Read what the 3 hags in hamlet put in the cauldron,then add a little white wine and a touch of sugar

its biscuits.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X