This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roma rallies now on club site

The roma rallies for 2012 are now on the members page of the romahome club website.

nightowl
    Last edited by Night Owl; 30-11-2011, 23:16.

yippee

This is the time I like,booking and planning!:so happy:

I have got 10 meets and rallies now for next year all down on the calender, running from March to September,So now I have to fill Jan & Feb,and Oct,Nov & Dec 2012.:so happy:

Anyone in the SMHC fancy Wales or Norfolk for early June? I have a gap there,or how about Cheddar? the weather will be hot and sunny
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Aha. this reminds me that we haven't sent off our cheque. The last one only did us for a few months as they run the membership from Jan - Dec.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Anyone in the SMHC fancy Wales or Norfolk for early June?

Don`t book anything towards the end of June that`s when i am holding a rally in Ripon, hope all you roma club members can come.

Nightowl

Comment

Originally posted by Night Owl View Post

Don`t book anything towards the end of June that`s when i am holding a rally in Ripon, hope all you roma club members can come.

Nightowl
          yes I saw your details for that rally Steve, its a bit of a run from wimbledon,but not entirely off the map so I will calculate all my vacation days and think again.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Owl View Post

Nightowl
            ------------------------
            We have posted our cheque for the Roma club at last (yes, REALLY we have!) Put us down for the Ripon rally, please.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
              ------------------------
              We have posted our cheque for the Roma club at last (yes, REALLY we have!) Put us down for the Ripon rally, please.
              you book using the information on the romaclub site

Comment

oh yes. Duh, susan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                  yes I saw your details for that rally Steve, its a bit of a run from wimbledon,but not entirely off the map so I will calculate all my vacation days and think again.
                  Would be great to see you Ian, hope you can make it.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                    This is the time I like,booking and planning!:so happy:

I have got 10 meets and rallies now for next year all down on the calender, running from March to September,So now I have to fill Jan & Feb,and Oct,Nov & Dec 2012.:so happy:

Anyone in the SMHC fancy Wales or Norfolk for early June? I have a gap there,or how about Cheddar? the weather will be hot and sunny
                    ----------------------
                    Wales in June a possibility, but would have to be after the Chester folk festival (June 1-4) and before the Ripon Roma rally - booked (june 21-4) or October, if you can find a site still open.

Ha ha I have also gone through the rally and festival listings. This could cost me a fortune in diesel, though am considering going down the volunteer route, in exchange for free camping.

July will be very busy: Either Wakefield or Lichfield, Swadlincote, birthday, ruby wedding anniversary, Festival at the Edge (Much Wenlock), Cambridge folk festival or WOMAD. None booked yet though as still choosing.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X