This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RomaClub AGM - when and where?

Can anyone tell me the date and place of the 2012 AGM rally, please? I can't get on the RomaClub website at the moment to find out. Thanks very much

Roma Club AGM will be on the 11th to 14th May at Kings Lynn in Norfolk. You will get full details and a booking form soon.
    Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin, I can sort my diary out now - wouldn't want to miss it!

Comment

Romaclub AGM

By now you should have received your Spring Review with the AGM programme etc.
        The National Rally is being held at Kings Lynn Camping Park on 11th - 14th May.
        The AGM is on the 12th.

Allan Horne, Editor, Roma Review.

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
        Can anyone tell me the date and place of the 2012 AGM rally, please? I can't get on the RomaClub website at the moment to find out. Thanks very much

Comment

Well, we've booked ourselves onto the AGM so I assume we will be able to meet some of you at last as we've not been able to make any of the SMF meets so far. I'm looking forward to seeing a field full of Romahomes
          Artooo & Artoo02
          Sue

Comment

We've booked on too! Looking forward to seeing everyone:so happy:

Comment

Its a lovely site, unfortunately we wont be going this to this years AGM, got other plans, plus we have been before, you will all have a great time.

night owl

Comment

Late attendee of the AGM meet!

Hi All,
                After only realising I could now attend the Roma AGM, had an uber quick response back from an E-mail I sent to Ann today, .......

I CAN ATTEND :so happy::so happy:

There is spare space available though maybe no EHU left ..... So I'll be on the lookout for SMHF stickers and will be there on Friday afternoon...... Look forward to seeing you all.
                All the best
                Andyvan

Comment

Will look out for you

Comment

So will we look out for you Andy.

Comment

We will be there as well.
                      Colin & Janet

Comment

We have just bought a Romahome Dimension and would love to meet everyone at the AGM weekend. Do we need to book a place or can we just turn up........

Comment

Hi Chris & Jackie
                          You need to be Roma Club Members and book a place. I think there are still places available so may be worth giving them a phone call. It is really good meeting up with so many Roma owners. There are all models of Romas there including a Romini mini caravan towed by a three wheeled motorbike !! See you there if you can make it.

Comment

it sounds a wonderful meet but, unforunately,we won't be going this year. Maybe next year. Am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Have fun, everyone, and drive safely. X
                            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Ok...We are booked in and hope to meet everyone this weekend. This is all very new to us so looking forward to it. We should get there, all being well, tomorrow at about 5.00pm!

Comment