This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome AGM

Thanks to all of you at the AGM and the hard work put in, it was my 1st AGM and I had a ball, you all made my wife and I so welcome.

my first agm / rally

I would also like to say thanks to everyone who made me feel really welcome at myfirst agm / rally it even stopped raining and the sun came out, will definitely come along to some rallies this year... and hopefully Cheddar thanks Bridget.

Comment

The AGM was my first Romaclub meet too..... Very nice to have a good nosey around peoples vans (for future reference) swap tips and travels, get a couple of jobs done on the van by the factory lads, buy some cakes. Chat to old and new SMHF pals and others (missed the AGM and Sat night entertainment through excess gabbing!) Provided some entertainment whilst upping and downing handytent/awning 2, (as below) All in all a very pleasent and sociable weekend. These things don't just happen of course so very many thanks again to Ann and George and others from the RC.
      Am hoping for a wholly dry weekend to come along very soon though
      Andyvan
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo0
        Please ignore this until I find how to link a photo .. or how to delete a post!

Geoff
        Did you try pressing the 'back' arrow that would have taken you to the page before eg the list of new posts?

It would be useful if one could delete one's own posts, like on FB, but one can always ask our leader, Graham, to do it on our behalf, i guess.
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

OK, think I've got it now (although it wasn't how the instructions describe!)

Just to show that we didn't spend the entire weekend bathed in sunshine ... !

Somewhere over the Romas.JPG (17.5 KB)
          Geoff

Comment

Fabulous photo Geoff! I didn't get my camera out quickly enough to catch the rainbow, so particular thanks for posting

Comment

Great photo!

Comment

What a stunning picture.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
                  It would be useful if one could delete one's own posts, like on FB, but one can always ask our leader, Graham, to do it on our behalf, i guess.
                  You can't delete your own posts but moderators or myself and Pauline can do it for you, just click on the "report post" button and ask for it to be deleted this will alert all moderators and someone will come along and delete it for you.

The report post button is the little triangle at the top of the post with an exclamation mark in it.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by camper man View Post
                    Thanks to all of you at the AGM and the hard work put in, it was my 1st AGM and I had a ball, you all made my wife and I so welcome.
                    we agree what a good w/e thanks to all who worked so hard to make it great
                    CARL

Comment

Thanks Graham.

As a result of the info I was going to say you can delete my original failed attempt if you like, but I see you're way ahead of me on that!

Geoff
                      Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo0 View Post
                        Thanks Graham.

As a result of the info I was going to say you can delete my original failed attempt if you like, but I see you're way ahead of me on that!

Geoff
                        Hi Geoff

Glen beat me to it, he deleted it for you.
                        Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo0 View Post
                          Thanks Graham.

Geoff
                          Oi!! No he isn't, I am!!!

EDIT: he-he Graham posted at the same time as me but cos he's the boss his post took precedence!!
                          Last edited by glenw; 15-05-2012, 21:27.
                          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Well thanks whoever it was!!!
                            Geoff

Comment

Stunning photo BTW, wish it was one of mine!!
                              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment