This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emailing Roma Club.

I have two addresses for the Roma Club Membership Secretary. One on an application form given to me by the dealer when I bought my new R20 Jubilee and the one on the form I downloaded. I would like to join and have my cheque ready to go but having emailed twice to check which address I have received no replies to date. Can I assume that the 'downloaded' one in North Walsham is current? If so, perhaps someone would be able to let the dealers know to avoid further confusion. Many thanks.

This is what it says on the website, hope it helps:

If you are unable to print the form, please either send an email to: [email protected] , write to the membership secretary at the address below, or call 07799 400697 and leave a message.

Once your membership has been processed a receipt and membership card will be forwarded to you. Your copy of the latest Roma Club Review will be sent separately.
    Please send the completed form, together with your cheque for £15.00 payable to Roma Club to:

Roma Club Membership Secretary
    31 Waterfield Meadows
    North Walsham
    NR28 9LD
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Emailing Roma Club.

Thanks Graham. I originally used the link given via UK Campsites and when that didn't work I read the same information as you have supplied and this was where I emailed several days ago but still no response. I'll just send off my cheque to North Walsham and look forward to news of my membership.

Comment

I have just looked at the membership form in the latest Roma review (issue 103, Autumn 2013 - this is not a typo!) and it confirms the details given by Graham, with the addition of a request for a SAE
        Sue

Comment

I have also found a phone number for non-member enquiries 01366 384550
          Sue

Comment

Emailing Roma Club.

Thanks for that. I'd seen the 'phone number but wasn't sure about the postal mailing address, which made me curious as to why I hadn't received anything back form my emailing. Are the Roma Club rallies different from the get-togethers organised by the Forum and do you have to be in the Roma Club to attend these?

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne Currie View Post
              Thanks for that. I'd seen the 'phone number but wasn't sure about the postal mailing address, which made me curious as to why I hadn't received anything back form my emailing. Are the Roma Club rallies different from the get-togethers organised by the Forum and do you have to be in the Roma Club to attend these?
              You have to be a member of the Romaclub to attend their rallies and of course you have to have a Romahome of some description.

As regards our rallies/meets we have any old waif or stray. All welcome.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne Currie View Post
                ...curious as to why I hadn't received anything back form my emailing....
                It took a few weeks to get a response to our first email to Roma Club last year. Turned out the then Membership Sec. was Romahoming in the Western Isles for three weeks.

We reckoned that had to be a valid excuse!
                Geoff

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X