This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGM Meet

The Romaclub AGM Meet at Highfield Farm Touring Park, Comberton, Cambridge is on the weekend 15th 16th, 17th May.

Any Small Motorhomers going? If so post on this thread and you can look out for each other.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Yes, Songbird and I are going and hope to arrive mid afternoon on Friday. I have already decided to display the Small Motorhome Forum Sticker. Songbird also has some balloons she is itching to tie to the wing mirrors. Ann

Comment

Hi there,

Paul and I are going and we're really looking forward to meeting other Romers. It will be our first meet, and it sounds as if it's going to be a great weekend. It'll be amazing to see so many Romahome vans all together. We don't have a Small Motorhome sticker - where do we get one from? The balloons sounds a good idea too Songbird. Hope we'll meet up with some of you there. Mary
      :sunshine:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie van View Post
        Hi there,

Paul and I are going and we're really looking forward to meeting other Romers. It will be our first meet, and it sounds as if it's going to be a great weekend. It'll be amazing to see so many Romahome vans all together. We don't have a Small Motorhome sticker - where do we get one from? The balloons sounds a good idea too Songbird. Hope we'll meet up with some of you there. Mary
        Hi Mary

Martin (MartinW) makes them for us and we usually give them out at our meets, but if you would like one just PM or email us your address and we will pop one in the post to you.

Comment

Pam and I will be there, I'm the fat one with beard and braces! Not sure what type of Romahome we'll be in yet, might be an R25 or a used one with some tax left on it. It's the only w/e we get to actually use a Romahome.
          See you there.
          Ant

Comment

"Pam and I will be there, I'm the fat one with beard and braces!"

Oh dear, Ant - you do yourself an injustice - you're just - well, sorta cuddly !!

Mike

Comment

I have sent off my application form and cheque, but havent heard anything yet, hope its in time I want to come too
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

We will look out for the yellow ribbons, there were a few last year and from what ive heard there will be quite a few this year, i will look out for you all, the people we met at wolverly, and the people we met at the boston rally this weekend, should be a good one lets hope the weather is kind to us at comberton.

a picture from the boston rally.

dancer
                Attached Files

Comment

Was Martin there, or is there another red cab Romahome in the world?

Comment

After Woverley I look forward to meeting many of you again at the Roma Club AGM. It will be my first and I am putting forward a suggestion that there should be more efforts to gain publicity about the Club's activities in order to expand the membership. I am looking for a Seconder at the AGM, so if anyone agrees when I put it forward I hope you will be able to support me. I have indicated to the Chairman that I am ready to put my money where my mouth is (metaphoricaly, you understand!) and undertake the job as I have spent most of my working life in marketing.
                    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
                      Was Martin there, or is there another red cab Romahome in the world?
                      Hi Pauline, no it wasn`nt Martin, its was wilf in his sunseeker.

Comment

Originally posted by niloc View Post
                        After Woverley I look forward to meeting many of you again at the Roma Club AGM. It will be my first and I am putting forward a suggestion that there should be more efforts to gain publicity about the Club's activities in order to expand the membership. I am looking for a Seconder at the AGM, so if anyone agrees when I put it forward I hope you will be able to support me. I have indicated to the Chairman that I am ready to put my money where my mouth is (metaphoricaly, you understand!) and undertake the job as I have spent most of my working life in marketing.
                        Colin
                        Hi Colin, i am with you on that you sound just the man for the job, there have been many suggestions and ways to get the roma club more publicty, i will be interested to here your take on the matter.

Dancer

Comment

Yippee! got my membership and Gill has booked me in at the AGM.
                          see you all there!

Ian
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                            The Romaclub AGM Meet at Highfield Farm Touring Park, Comberton, Cambridge is on the weekend 15th 16th, 17th May.

Any Small Motorhomers going? If so post on this thread and you can look out for each other.
                            Hi
                            Just got my membership card through and all being well plan to go if I can organise the weekend. Would be great to meet up with other Romahomers and exchange notes with any R40 owners like Colin who's already been very helpful)
                            Janet

Comment

So how was it?

Hands up all those who went to the AGM, did you enjoy it?
                              Graham
                              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment