As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent request

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent request

Does anyone have a picture of a Romahome built approx 25 years ago? If so, and you don't mind it being used for Roma Club publicity, the big ask is: could you rephotoghraph it and produce a jpeg and send it to me THIS WEEKEND! I know you lot are brilliant at helping out but this one has beaten even Romahome so it is a real challenge. You can email me on [email protected]
    Many thanks
    Colin

I can offer photo's of a demountable from around that time although it has been remounted on a newer vehicle (Diahatsu Hijet) and we no longer own the vehicle. I do own the photo's though so I can do whatever I want with them!!

I'm guessing you'd prefer an original spec vehicle but if no other offers are forth coming, let me know and I'll send you soem photo's. They are all in jpeg form at present.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

have sent some from my 1988 honda acty 550 engine

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I have used the Honda Acty photo, thanks Satchmo-Shaz
        Colin

Comment

I used to own a D-reg Bedford Rascal Demountable and still have pics. It also had the mark 1 romahome on top. Can't for the life of me remember what year a D-reg is though! If any use, I'll email some pics of that little one over to you!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X