As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Roma Club (what to expect)

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Roma Club (what to expect)

I have sent my money to the Roma Club. I was thinking of going to Rutland Water with my kayak this weekend but as my membership details wont arrive for a few days I decided not to go, and it's 256 miles from Brixham.

So my question, "What can I expect from the club?"

Other rallies.

That's a lot of miles to travel to a rally. There are others coming up which may be nearer for you. Stratford on Avon will be the next. You'll receive all the details with your membership card. You should also soon receive the first issue of our New Roma Review under a new editor. I believe that it is being aimed at the end of July. Don't forget you can contribute as well as read. Just send to [email protected]
    Look forward to meeting you on a rally. Bluebell

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell View Post

That's a lot of miles to travel to a rally. There are others coming up which may be nearer for you. Stratford on Avon will be the next. You'll receive all the details with your membership card. You should also soon receive the first issue of our New Roma Review under a new editor. I believe that it is being aimed at the end of July. Don't forget you can contribute as well as read. Just send to [email protected]
      Look forward to meeting you on a rally. Bluebell
      Hello Bluebell, according to Petal we have met!
      I have no idea who you really are!
      Are you coming to Minehead,it sounds a great site, cant wait.
      C.U.soon
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Yep! Petal is a good friend. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to go to Minehead but I have been to a rally there before and can recommend it. There's a cafe and a pub right by the site and it's well placed for transport facilities. See you soon

Comment

I am thinking of going to Minehead. This will be my first Roma Club rally. One question for you experienced ralliers - how long will the leisure battery last? This rally is for five days - will it last that long or will I have to go for a drive to charge it up! Please forgive my ignorance but I have only been on sites with ehu so far.
          Annie:waving:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie View Post
            I am thinking of going to Minehead. This will be my first Roma Club rally. One question for you experienced ralliers - how long will the leisure battery last? This rally is for five days - will it last that long or will I have to go for a drive to charge it up! Please forgive my ignorance but I have only been on sites with ehu so far.
            hello annie, how long is a piece of string? my battery was ok at moreton for 5 days but I got nervous and did a run to bourton on water and burford, partly to top the battery up.
            If you are only using lights,radio,TV,water pump you should be OK.
            Other things are heavy drinkers and will flatten your battery.
            I use gas as much as possible off EHU.Make sure you have a nice new gas bottle to run your fridge for a week, and all should be well.
            See you at Minehead, cant wait, Im almost as new as you.
            Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X