X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver screens for R40

Hi
    Has anyone on here managed to get hold of external (or even internal) screens for the R40. I emailed silverproducts as there are none listed on their website or ebay shop for the Citroen Dispatch but have had no reply back. Looking on Silver Screens website they are not listed either, but not got round to ringing them yet to double check.
    Just back from IoW and it was SO hot I had to leave the cab curtains shut to stop the sun and think screens would help.
    Janet

just had a quick scout round online, try van comforts. Someone on a.n.other forum got one from them, made to measure. They had tried taylormade, silverscreen and silverproducts first too.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Hi Janet
      We got ours from Vancomfort, internal screens, very helpful whereas the others were not. Try vancomfort.co.uk Tel 01777 701804.
      Good Luck
      Colin

Comment

Thanks very much for the suggestions and prompt replies. I will look into both
        Janet

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoodle View Post
          Thanks very much for the suggestions and prompt replies. I will look into both
          Janet
          We have both suggested the same company!!!
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoodle View Post
            Hi

Just back from IoW and it was SO hot I had to leave the cab curtains shut to stop the sun and think screens would help.
            Janet
            Hi Janet

Hope you enjoyed your holiday on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Haven't we had amazing weather!
            Mary (from the IoW)
            :sunshine:

Comment

Hi Mary
              Yes It's been amazing. Judging from my tan people here in Lancashire can't believe I've "only" been to the Isle of Wight for my 5 day warranty work visit (followed I must add by a 3 day stay in Stratford for a work related conference on the way home- but that wasn't any where near as relaxing)
              Strongly recommend Beaper Farm site rear Ryde- so much space at £13/night very welcoming reception and perfectly adequate facilities for us(clean and functional showers and toilets but nothing else at this time of the year).
              Ate out at the Wight Mouse Inn and got free drinks with a voucher from "Island Visitor" which made it extremely ecomical and the sunset was fantastic from that area.
              Having been to the Island twice in 3 weeks re the R40 warranty work, I think we'll hold off returning for a while but we really love it as much as when we came several years ago.
              Janet

Comment

I got cheap silver screens from wilco! £3, bargain!!

Comment

External silverscreens for R40

Blackpoodle, did you get your silverscreens sorted for your R40?

Did you use Vancomforts in the end and if so, are you pleased with them? We have an R40 and hope to continue using it through this chilly weather so would be pleased to hear from anyone else who has bought external silverscreens for this model.

Many thanks
                  Maddie

Comment

Hi
                    Didn't actually invest so far, but think Vancomfort seem the best and plan to get some before next season. Will post my feedback when they arrive.
                    Janet

Comment

Hi,

Silver screens now advertise screens for the citroen dispatch 2007 onwards which I think is the base vehicle for the R40.

I received the screens for my R30 from silver products this week and will see how good they are when I'm away this weekend which will be freeeeeeezing!

Comment

screen insalations for all romahomes

hi my name is Ken i, m a English guy who imports romahomes into Sweden. at the moment it is -17
                        i have a company in finland who surplies me with insatation screens which cover the hole doors and across the windscreen , they are made in gortex and are instalated. i have slept in my r25 last weekend to test it iwe had -15 outside and +17 inside with no screen . +22 with the screen and we turned the heating down to 3/4 affect.
                        Last edited by Graham; 01-12-2010, 12:03. Reason: Unathorised advertising removed

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X