This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Hylo

Hi, Mounted from the roof in the cab of our Hylo are what I can best describe as two fairly robust plastic hooks, can anyone ease tell us for what purpose they are there, Hanging baskets maybe ? :confused1:

Geoff.

Originally posted by macamxth1st View Post
    Hi, Mounted from the roof in the cab of our Hylo are what I can best describe as two fairly robust plastic hooks, can anyone ease tell us for what purpose they are there, Hanging baskets maybe ? :confused1:

Geoff.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were! Some ppl seem to carry some very odd things around with them. A caravan at a site I was on years ago (I was in a tent) had two dwarf conifers at either side of the door, pots of flowers and... my pet hate... wind chimes. I crept out at 1am after listening to them half the night and quietly cut them down with a pair of scissors and crept away.....

Seriously, perhaps they could be cup hooks? For hanging washing? Securing the dog? Hanging important documents out of reach of goats... no, I just can't be serious! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by macamxth1st View Post

Geoff.

Now I like the sound of that, a couple of hanging baskets!!!!!
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
        Now I like the sound of that, a couple of hanging baskets!!!!!

Please don't do it, Glen. I shall pretend I know ye not.

Comment

I know, they must be suspension pionts for "dwarf anorexic's" hammocks as required in the design philosophy by the european commission should you ever wish to take one of the aforementioned minority group on tour with you.

Geoff.
          Last edited by macamxth1st; 12-08-2010, 20:13.

Comment

Coat hooks left over from the original Berlingo as delivered from Citroen.

We put a cafe pole across them and put some hooks on for hanging various items when on site

Comment

Thank you for that and a damned good idea to boot.

Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
                Coat hooks left over from the original Berlingo as delivered from Citroen.

We put a cafe pole across them and put some hooks on for hanging various items when on site
                Thanks for this idea, I had been wondering how to make use of them but had not got round to giving it serious thought. Ann

Comment

I now have this vision of a small motorhome floral meet with each van sporting a stand with a floral basket at the door entrance.

Would Graham and Pauline lead a floral procession around the campsite I wonder?

There is just a bit of devil inside me that would like to do it as well just to see the reaction of the campsite as a whole!

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
                    I now have this vision of a small motorhome floral meet with each van sporting a stand with a floral basket at the door entrance.

There is just a bit of devil inside me that would like to do it as well just to see the reaction of the campsite as a whole!
                    I can just imagine that! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post

I'm with you on this one!!I love people doing the odd and unusual, just to see the reaction from everyone else looking on!!
                      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X