X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare wheel mounting

Evening all
    glassman again with a quest for information on spare wheel locations. I've seen a couple of Rascal Romahomes with the spare wheel mounted on the front. Not sure if on bull bars as going the other way at speed! Well alright at about 50mph.
    But I need to get my spare out from under the bed so can anyone advise where I can get a mounting kit for the front if there is such a thing.
    Or are they on bull bars and if so same question.

By the way folks got my new second hand fridge off ebay and its OK. And also picked up a second hand 2 ring with grill cooker that doesn't shoot flames upwards from the grill. It is old 'cause the parts are iron nor pressed stell and the casing is vitreous enamel!
    Cheers
    Glassman

Originally posted by glassman View Post
    Evening all
    glassman again with a quest for information on spare wheel locations. I've seen a couple of Rascal Romahomes with the spare wheel mounted on the front. Not sure if on bull bars as going the other way at speed! Well alright at about 50mph.
    But I need to get my spare out from under the bed so can anyone advise where I can get a mounting kit for the front if there is such a thing.
    Or are they on bull bars and if so same question.

By the way folks got my new second hand fridge off ebay and its OK. And also picked up a second hand 2 ring with grill cooker that doesn't shoot flames upwards from the grill. It is old 'cause the parts are iron nor pressed stell and the casing is vitreous enamel!
    Cheers
    Glassman
    Re the spare wheel - I just used to pull mine out from under the table when I got where I was going and chuck underneath until I went home, or into the awning if I went out whilst away. I did try finding one for mine, they are more common on the Bedford Bambi than the Romahome Bedfords, although they are the same at the front??? I couldn't find one, so the spare wheel was left under the table, I only moved it if I needed the legroom for another person, usually it was just me and the dog!

Glad about the fridge. I got mine from a chap from Oxford off Ebay, really good chap. The cooker sounds good too, quite retro which should look cool.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X